Maybe ???

jleopold

Hey So Cal...

Hey it's me again... the instigator from the North :)

Some how I fell in love even more with my raggety SC and now I'm thinking about ... ya

ROAD TRIP !!! 2007

So... once the winter eggs hatch in the spring... how about a Nor Cal Road trip to see our speeding cousins in the south ?

Heck I will roll solo to an event.

But my thought is that we make it like a convention. Arrange a nice Hotel, make up some day events with the cars, and then a dinner event... Drive home Sunday.

And we invite Nevada, and NorCal folks... ( Drive Fridays, Events on Saturday, Drive home Sunday)

5 hours is nothing for me... the 5 FWY is in my backyard ( Tracy CA) ...

We'd have about 4-5 months to get is started ...

Thoughts ?

Sounds like a cool idea! My car is under construction but I should have it running after I get my incometax!:D What did you have in mind? Bring Ddubb with you so I can meet him in person....

Last edited:
Well I think that if we do it like a real live convention style meeting... we could have a lot more people. Also, I think we should get a nice flyer to as many of our small shops, dealers and cars we see on the road as possible. I saw 4 birds today that I wished I had my post card flyers with me to leave on the cars. I work in sale so I see a lot of birds during my travels.

Back