WTB auto tranny and parts to convert from 5-speed, will trade 5-speed parts for aod..

jamesgangel

My 5-speed just went south.. looking for an automatic to convert it to, with parts, I am willing to trade my 5-speed parts plus money for it..

Let me know,

James Gangel 330-564-5971

My 5-speed just went south.. looking for an automatic to convert it to, with parts, I am willing to trade my 5-speed parts plus money for it..

Let me know,

James Gangel 330-564-5971

i have a good auto trans from a 90 sc it's been sitting in my shop now for a year,and it has 22 thousand original miles on it.i'll take 250 for it.

I'm in the process of swapping to 5 speed. I already have all the parts I need except a new clutch. I just took my auto out the other day. I still have the tv cable, wiring harness, and shift linkage just hanging there. If you need that stuff let me know. I'm gonna try and get to taking it out this week. I'm gonna be switching yokes from my auto to manual driveshaft. I'd like to get ahold of a black 5 speed center console. The one I have is burgandy but I will use it if I have to.

Last edited:
Back