what is an AR blower

deal with XR7 Dave he has compleate kits . or can make em but you will have to wait in line. the A/R auto rotor I believe is one of the most effecient blowers out there. tops would be A/R ,Whipple, Ts Eaton looks good,

Me Id like a Novi centrifical but hey thats me .

but yeah contact dave he is the man when it comes to A/R,s on sc,s
and a damn nice guy to talk to.

oh yeah a A/R is a twin screw air is moved forward and squeezed by the meshing rotors it runs very cool and is very efficient. the m90 is a plain jane roots blower it leaks back it has slopy rotors makes heat but is nice on a cold day you just open hood and warm hands off the heat from blower .

I use my eaton to warm burritos place em next to blower when driving and when you pull over for a rest the burritos are just right 200 deg f or more

This is an AR! Simply the best there is and I want one!

Attachments

• AR kit 1.jpg
    AR kit 1.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 169
  • AR kit 2.jpg
    AR kit 2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 167
  • AR kit 3.jpg
    AR kit 3.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 175
somewhere between 3,000-3500 or something
youll also need 60lb injectors and a upgraded fuel pump ontop of that plus im sure theres littl extras

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/supercharger.htm
^
Very informative.
The Eaton is a roots blower. The Autorotor is a Twin Screw.

The twin screw will work to produce a much broader power curve with a little less down low grunt. The Roots max torque will be seen at relatively low RPM's.

The most efficient of the three would probably be the Centrifigul blower. I think their power curve is not as pretty as the roots or Twin screw, offering less down low than either of the other two.

Nope. Dont want one. One of the least efficient blowers in the blower series, the Auto Rotor or "AR" supercharger produces low low amounts of boost at extremely high temperatures. Overdriving it to insane percentages is necessary for any gain.

I recommend an Eaton M90

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back