what is an AR blower

I have that same style linoleum in my house, only mine is brown and yellow...:rolleyes:

My mom also has that same crock pot, too.....:D

It has the ability to push a 4200lb tank (sc) through the 1/4 in 10 seconds!! Oh and I think it can leap over tall buildings in a single bound. Or something like that.

Marty

yeah but we also have 10 sec m90 ,s so far its ahead but i want to see it really surpass what a m90 can do or a m112 or a new eaton ts. before
ill say its the best thing since buttered toast.

yeah but we also have 10 sec m90 ,s so far its ahead but i want to see it really surpass what a m90 can do or a m112 or a new eaton ts. before
ill say its the best thing since buttered toast.

I would say that the first 9 sec SC will have a AR on it. I think David N's car would go 9's or real low 10's if it was put on a real good diet. Go for 9's David!:D

I would say that the first 9 sec SC will have a AR on it. I think David N's car would go 9's or real low 10's if it was put on a real good diet. Go for 9's David!:D

No thanks it's fast enough already. For now, I'm going to leave the go-fast stuff alone and work on making it look better. Just got some new 18" Boyd Cottingtons and new tires for Xmas. Then I need to fix the leather and get it repainted before WFC 10.

David

PS: My turbo SC is the one with 9 second potential.

No thanks it's fast enough already. For now, I'm going to leave the go-fast stuff alone and work on making it look better. Just got some new 18" Boyd Cottingtons and new tires for Xmas. Then I need to fix the leather and get it repainted before WFC 10.

David

PS: My turbo SC is the one with 9 second potential.

Dave 18" Boyd Wheels :eek: I got to track down the Santa in your area :D bet them puppys are nice. Got pictures of them? I better make my Christmas wish again and cross my fingers

Dave 18" Boyd Wheels :eek: I got to track down the Santa in your area :D bet them puppys are nice. Got pictures of them? I better make my Christmas wish again and cross my fingers

Jim,

These are the same wheels and tires I got, but I don't have them on my car yet. Rears are 10" and fronts are 8"

boyd2.jpg

bcf46cb9ea6ea5bac068217b6a809ee4-.jpg

David

Jim,

These are the same wheels and tires I got, but I don't have them on my car yet. Rears are 10" and fronts are 8"

Dave

Those are nice lot differaint than the old Cobra R look man that car is "Mean looking" like the way they fit the car Boydster makes awesome wheels. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and your family Dave ;)

Back