double ic

I,ve Made Both

would it be hard to make a double ic wouldnt it just be like welding the upper and lower tanks togethere.:confused:

JUST CUT THE ONE I/C OFF AT THE INLETS & OUTLET:) NEXT CUT THE OTHER ONE ABOUT THE SAME HEIGHT ON BOTH ENDS:rolleyes: CUT IN DEEP ENOUGHT TO CLEAR THE BACK END :cool: CUT DOWN TAKE OUT THE PIECE:D CLEAN UP THE MEDAL:p WELD BOTH TANKS TOGETHER WITH A TIG WELDER ;) TRY NOT NOT TO HEAT IT UP TO MUCH MAKE NEW PLATES FROM FRONT TANK TO BACK ON A SLOPE FMIC IS MUCH EASIER:eek: JUST CUT OFF BOTH ENDS JUST ABOVE THE INLET OUTLETS :D WELD 3 IN PIPE ON TANKS AFTER CUTTING 1/3 FROM PIPE THEN WELD TO TANKS YOU CAN LEAVE THE LAST 3 IN NOT CUT FOR YOUR TUBES GO:cool: TO SEARCH SITE FOR PIC,S :) HAVE MADE 25 OR MORE :D

would it be hard to make a double ic wouldnt it just be like welding the upper and lower tanks togethere.:confused:

Go to search and type in "diffrent ideal on a dbl IC" There is some pictures of finished and even in progress dbl ICs. another thread is "a diffrent take on a dbl ic"

Ken

Last edited:
dude if u need help making a FMIC i can help u or talk u throw it.. its eazy to make.. pm me if u need help

Back