Manfold/Header testing complete.

wow

thats really impresive to see those test result thanks a lot!

but now im a bit disoriented i have "goofy" ported my 89 manifold and now i dont really know if the best bang would be 95 ported SC or the mustang MAC shorty??? do someone can help me with this??? i want to find it quick i wait for this to finish my setup

Added jpg of the test results for those without Word.

Attachments

• SupercoupesUnlimitedTest.jpg
    SupercoupesUnlimitedTest.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 462
I am looking this over and have a question. This is a great thread btw! Do the MAC short tubes for the 94-97 mustang fit in our cars with no modification or some modification. If some modification, what is involved?

I am looking this over and have a question. This is a great thread btw! Do the MAC short tubes for the 94-97 mustang fit in our cars with no modification or some modification. If some modification, what is involved?

This was brought up some time ago. Some folks have attempted to make them fit but it required a substantial amount of work on the drivers side.

Not sure if the Macs are any different in design. Factory Mustang and JBs fit but come really close to the steering shaft.

Easiest way to make them work is to cut the pipes at the flange from 1 o'clock to 11 o'clock and then collapsing the gap and rewelding. I took a small wedge out like this on the stainless JBA's in my n/a car and then welded them back together. This tilts the header closer to the block and away from the steering shaft.

You can grab my set with downtubes. If you are interested. $100 if you are in the boston area you can grab them.

I'm reading in 2016!

What, 65 views and only three people have any comments about the test results?

Maybe I'll just send out an email with the final results. :rolleyes:

Well this just goes to show some of us pay attention to you both here and on FB. I'm going to email you as I've got an issue and a question. Paul B.

Back