1995 T-Bird SC Manual - $2500 in NC

pnelsen

Hi,

I'm moving to Australia and have to part with my car... She's a 1995 thunderbird SC Manual. 138K miles. Red (Laser red clear coat metallic). the car, and I live in Raleigh, North Carolina.

The car has been sitting for about six months while I was away, but I've put in a new battery, changed the oil, and everything seems to be working fine. Mechanically the car is in good shape, body-wise it's in reasonably good shape, but it *does* have some issues with the clearcoat (Same as with every ford I've ever owned).

Condition:
Body: Clearcoat has gone hazy on the roof, rear quarter, and trunk lid. One golf-ball sized ding in the right rear quarter panel.

Engine and Gearbox are original. Clutch was replaced around 90,000 miles catalytic converters were replaced at 75,000 miles after occluding. Of the major components, only the radiator and alternator have been replaced, the last of these was the alternator and that was done around 90,000 miles. Supercharger oil was changed at 50 and 100K miles. This car has run Mobil one since its first oild change....

My fiance has some some difficulty getting the car to go from first to second gear, but I only rarely see that problem, and double-clutching seems to fix it... so the synchro may be "going" but it certainly doesn't affect the drivability.

The car probably needs new tires, as it's sat for six months.

The windscreen is cracked, and needs to be replaced.

To answer some of the other questions I've been asked in e-mail:
1. I am the original owner of the car, I bought it in early 1996.
3. No Sunroof
4. Factory cassette stereo
2. The car has been involved in 2 accidents,
Accident 1, 1996: required replacement of left rear quarter panel & Driver door
Accident 2, 2000: Car hit deer, replaced right fender, front bumper & bumper cover.

Please post or e-mail with any questions. i will post pictures.

thanks
-Paul

Attachments

• DSCN0458.JPG
    DSCN0458.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN0461.JPG
    DSCN0461.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN0462.JPG
    DSCN0462.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN0463.JPG
    DSCN0463.JPG
    296.9 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN0464.JPG
    DSCN0464.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Pictures Posted, See Above

I've posted Pictures above. here is a picture of the afforementioned dent in the rear quarter.

Again, thanks for your interest.

-P

Attachments

• DSCN0460.JPG
    DSCN0460.JPG
    283.9 KB · Views: 145
Back