parting out my 89 sc 5-speed lots of performance parts

ZOOMBUGGY3

hey whats up guys im parting out my 89 sc 5 speed with lots of performance mods i allso have extra motor parts and a high lift cam that i bought from another member here on the site and a fresh rebuilt bottom end that is punched out 0.30" over. just ask for the part that your looking for i might just have it. you can check out my car in the members page look for my name victor conde on the 89 sc list.

Wow... What happened to your car?
Do you have a parts and price list yet?

Good luck with with you next project.

wezar - i do ot have a price list but i will sell items for resonable prices so every one make offers.

sampo - as for the t-body i have 2 people asking for them before you and the maf 1 person before you its only fair that i give them the chance to email me back first. but if they dont want it ill sell the t-body, maf, intake tube and filter with custom box for 375 shipped

seawalkersee - i have 1 person asking for the bhj before you but if that dont go through ill sell it for 275+shipping

Id also like a crack at the B&M shifter and the 5 speed consol shipped to 98270. Do you have a newer shifter or the old one that was known for messing up linkages and such? email me if you can as Im not on this board very often. kwikcoupe@juno.com

douglas walker - the console is complete and the rubber peice thats in the e-brake slot is in good condition missing the ash tray its self and the ash tray door has that 1 tab that allways breaks. the console is grey bottom and black top. i would like to get $120 shipped for it but if thats too much im up for resonable offers/

895spdsc - i have a good working ebrake handle. i dont have cables their all broken and i dont have a stock shift knob. i would like to get $50 shipped for the e-brake handle but if thats too much im up for resonable offers/

rzimmerl - the heads were done by a machine shop about 6 years ago so i cant remember how much they are ported but i do remember them saying that they gasket matched them. as far as the intake i did that my self and i opened them up alot if you compair them to a stock intake their is a noticable diffence in port size. same goes for the exhaust manifold. shoot me a resonable offer on these.

kiwkcoupe - i got 2 guys ahed of you for the shifter im selling it for $140 shipped. yes it is the old one yes i did have problems with my linkage before but i solved that problem 3 years ago by grinding a area on the shifter were the linkages were touching.as for the console 895spd asked first the console is complete and the rubber peice thats in the e-brake slot is in good condition missing the ash tray its self and the ash tray door has that 1 tab that allways breaks. the console is grey bottom and black top. i would like to get $120 shipped for it but if thats too much im up for resonable offers/

ok so i got a few people interested but nothing seriousmaybe im asking to much $$$ how about you guys make me resonable offers. i have brand new kenny brown lower engine braces, white face gauges, and other good stuff that i cant think of right now. if your looking for certain thing ask i might have them. i have alot of parts

allright guys i need to get rid of the car and all my parts asap because i bought a new project and need to make room.and make alittle bit of money to pay for my new project because i borrowed money to buy it. i have all the performance parts listed in my members page allso lots of extra parts including engine parts white face gauges lower engine cradle brace new never installed and more. if you dont see something ask i have alot of parts. everything must go soon. please feel free to make me offers.

c&l maf - sold
intake tbue and throttle body - ssle pending payment
ripper shifter - sale pending payment

but still have everything else MAKE OFFERS

Back