parting out my 89 sc 5-speed lots of performance parts

hey i need an acumulator ball for the abs and the relay for the arc so just wondering if you have it also any interior left i need top of the back seet

i could pick up or shipped to 02743

hey i need an acumulator ball for the abs and the relay for the arc so just wondering if you have it also any interior left i need top of the back seet

i could pick up or shipped to 02743

i do have a abs ball but i was hoping to sell it withthe abs unit as one piece so if you want pm me a offer for the ball or the whole unit. i dont have any seats. seeing that you are in mass i do have a 2 1/2" true dual exhaust with a h-pipe and magnaflow high flow converters only a couple of months old.its something custom that i madeat the shop.i stil have other performance parts and stock parts let me know.pm me or email me at zoombuggy2@aol.com

sorry i didn't read everything, just wanted to know if you still have the fans and thats cam? if so what are the specs? can you reply via pm please

what does your custom FMIC consist of. im doing an FMIC myself but havent bought the IC and tubes yet. if your setup is what im thinking it is, i wanna get it from u.

edit : nevermind i did some reading.....lol

Last edited:
Back