Fastest Mustang is 2003 not 2000 R

Re: Jimmy,it is a S.C. thou, now what??

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! RICH bring it to Bakersfield the 24th of August
Now no more talk lets get the machines together for a true Mach Race and yes I will beat you reaction time and true Bob Johnson Horsepower will prove to be the KING

Re: Jimmy,it is a S.C. thou, now what??

You got to love a guy who can jump over buildings in a single jump,and run faster and longer than a speeding train, and even take on a car that has and does run faster than 10.0's. Even if you sleep thru the whole tree,this one will be over before the race starts. Oh well a fool and his money will soon be parted....Break the record and we WILL play..Maybe we should do it at a more central spot, like maybe at Dr.Freds local track, then he too can take a bit out of your wallet?? what you think...I bet there is a 4.3 that is waiting for some action as well..At any rate this is plenty of this sh@t, brake the record then LETS DANCE,until then no more bull,just speed...THE END.....

You got it Rich

I will break the record than you and me

So that's it no more talk until we meet good luck with your car's I by no means dislike you I think your a neat guy FE man like me true blue

This is a challenge I have ben waiting for thank you for being a gentleman about it until we meet take care :)

Back