Anyone get their Ford Builder Mag yet??? :D

Do all Barnes and Nobles carry it? There's a few of them in Omaha and I checked out one last night (will check the other one in the next few days) And is there anyplace online to get it?

-Melon

fordbuilder.jpg

Ira said:
Don't know what it is, but that cover just jumps off the page compared to other magazines next to it.

Ira, it's the color of the lettering. It matches my car. It's subliminal but man does that look catchy below my avatar. :D

XR7 Dave, what happened on the last run against Ed? You trapped 88 mph. Were you on the brakes or miss a gear? You trapped around 95 when you raced me and I trapped around 92.

I've been wanting to make some changes to my car but I want to run in the stock class again so I am going to have to leave the cam/heads alone and the blower is gonna have to be a factory piece (not a cut/epoxied case). I hope to have the fastest "stock" sc next year if I can attend the shootout. It's my personal goal to see what I can do with the stock type stuff. I am gonna throw a couple more bolt on's at it and definately some drag radials and see what happens next year. I can't wait. That Shootout was the most fun I've had with my SC in a long time. The article was good too.

I'll have to subscribe. I even saw the 95 LX setup for auto-x in the suspension article but it didnt' tell too much about it other than the tires.

I have yet to see a copy in ANY store in the south west suburbs of Chicagoland.

I got mine at Barnes and Noble in Orland Park. I think most of the B&N stores carry it.

I still cant find it and I OWE it to my buddy to do so!..

But alas I have one more place to go!!!..if not I;m calling!

Ordered up finally. I also ordered the back issues of Oct, Dec 06 and Feb 07.

Note their phone numbers have changed, and for subscriptions you need to call 1.866.735.5770

Those curious, Oct had B&M shifter install. Dec had Intake Upgrades, feb the shootout coverage. all with SC's in them.

Back