Anyone get their Ford Builder Mag yet??? :D

I received mine yesterday, but had not even opened it until I read this thread. I'm just disappointed that my slowest run was in the final round against Tony. It would have been nice to see one of the 12 second runs I had prior to convertor problems....oh well.

Anyway, it was a nice article and my car is in at least 2 of the pictures :D

So ....um....tesknically I POWn3d you"? Soooper cool! :)

::sigh:: i called all the local "barnes & noble" bookstores and Borders and Waldenbooks to see if they carried the magazine. No luck at ANY of them. Looks like i will have to call the #.

EDIT:: I just called the #, i considered getting a year long subscription because buying only one magazine was not cost effective. However purchasing a yearly subscription at present time would not get me the february issue....

Just thought i would throw that out there so no one buys a subscritpion thinking they'll get the February edition.

Last edited:
::sigh:: i called all the local "barnes & noble" bookstores and Borders and Waldenbooks to see if they carried the magazine. No luck at ANY of them. Looks like i will have to call the #.

EDIT:: I just called the #, i considered getting a year long subscription because buying only one magazine was not cost effective. However purchasing a yearly subscription at present time would not get me the february issue....

Just thought i would throw that out there so no one buys a subscritpion thinking they'll get the February edition.

Did you request the Feb issue? Just a question because Murcutio said you have to ask for it.

Just went out to Barnes & Noble and they didn't have it :(

Anybody else find it at any common bookstore "chains"?

Did you request the Feb issue? Just a question because Murcutio said you have to ask for it.

A brief summary of convo:

Me: I would like to order the February issue of Ford Builder.

Rep: That'll be 9 dollars.

Me: Hmmmm, how much for a yearly subscription?

Rep: A one year subscription is $39.99(**i could be wrong on that number**)

Me: Ok then, I guess i'll just get the yearly subscription then.

Rep: So you would like one copy of the February issue AND one year subscription?

Me: No, just the one year subscription as long as it will include the February issue.

Rep: Your one year subscription starting today will not include the February issue.

Me: Alright, I do not want the yearly subscription, only the February issue.

Rep: That'll be 9 dollars.

I'll buy it when Murcutio joins the SCCOA :O)

Oh no no no. That would make any article he writes suspect to conflict of interest and favored treatment type conversations among the mainstream Ford community. And you know how much we care what they think about us ;)

Ira

~~~~in' Barnes and Noble. I bought the last issue there. Drove all the way down there today took about 45 minutes each way. NO FORD BUILDER!!! dammit. I don't know if they are out or no longer carry it or what. They have about every other auto mag you can think of and tons I've never even heard of before. But no Ford Builder.

I could have swore I have seen it at Walmart also, but not anymore.

Yea sooo....I went to Barnes and noble today. Most of the stores have sold out of the last issue. They didnt have anymore december issues to fill the shelves at the beavercreek ohio store. Then he informed me they have 5 Feb. Issues...SAWEEET!!! I am thinking. I'll take a few I said. The jerk wouldn't let me have one or even look. Something about he cant sell them until tomorrow....blablah. I'm itching sooo bad.

I can't wait to get my hands on it and check out my car. Thanks everyone. Chris

If I drive all the way back to B&N tomorrow they had best have the issues on the frickin' shelf. I guess I'll call first before I waste the time and gas to go down there.

I checked the Barnes and Noble by me today and they did not have it on the shelves yet. I have to go back there anyways because my old 35th is still sitting in their parking lot with a dead battery and possibly a dead alternator too :(

Shane

I checked the Barnes and Noble by me today and they did not have it on the shelves yet. I have to go back there anyways because my old 35th is still sitting in their parking lot with a dead battery and possibly a dead alternator too :(

Shane

your car pa3ned you

its a pissed off pirate hooker :p :p :p

I went back to fix my old 35th. It ended up only needing a battery. Barnes and Noble still happend to be openned when I got there so I went inside and asked if they carried the magazine. They told me no :(

Shane

Back