Anyone get their Ford Builder Mag yet??? :D

Just an FYI....I called Buckaroo and they said the Feb issue doesnt hit stands until the 9th. Not that helps some of you.

Shane,

There's a place in the Lane Avenue Mall that has the Feb issue today. I'm goin to get it at lunch.

-Josh

Just finished reading the Shootout article.....lots of great pictures and commentary. Very nice job of covering the event.

David

I just got my copy of the magazine. The first picture of the whole article on the shootout has all my friends and I that went to the shootout. I cant wait for next years shootout.

Shane

The east coast will not get a copy until the 9th. Of course the mid west boys get all the fun. Makes me want to beat my SC with as hanger.....lol

The east coast will not get a copy until the 9th. Of course the mid west boys get all the fun. Makes me want to beat my SC with as hanger.....lol

I'm sure Mike will be thrilled to hear that Knoxville just joined the east coast :eek: :p :D

Accent, what accent. :D

Ira

I got my Copy at 9am thismorning. Went straight to the Shop (precision Autosports). We all drooled over the SC coverage and mention of the shop. Also enjoyed seeing my car across 5 pages of the mag. Thanks for having the SC Shootout in dayton, i hope we can do it again. for those of you who missed out....you better make it next year. Lets do it again in 2007, Dayton ohio. Later, Chris

I agree with Dayton. Was a great place for this. Hope to hear some particulars soon about this years Shootout. Got plans to make.
I need to get a copy of this mag. Doubt if my bird made it in there, but would be nice to relive the memory.

I picked up my copy at Barnes & Noble in Boardman Oh. yesterday.
Will thanks for taking the time to do a positive article on our cars and welcome to the club.
And a special Thanks to David & Connie for putting on an event worthy of this type of coverage.:D :D :D :D :D
Dan

Got it today! Very cool to see some ink on one of our events. Great job with the article and pics!

Back