Motortopia Challenge

007_SuperCoupe

I've got a challenge going with a young kid right now. I challenged him because he was running his mouth pretty bad with his STOCK Scion tC. I figured that he needed to be put into his place. Today is the last day for voting. I am ahead, but the way the votes go for this guy, he's likely to get some towards the end of the challenge today.

The link to the challenge is here: http://www.motortopia.com/challenges/view/c/4062/i/silver_thunder_vs_better_than_yours

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated here as well. Also, take a look because he's got some other challenges out there..some against more 'Birds. I'm not sure if they are still active or not, but I know that there was at least one more challenge ending today as well with a 'Bird.

Man I don't know. He's got the sport pedals, RED calipers, and all that neon action going on. I'm not really sure how I could vote for your car.

Yah Im getting my butt handed to me by a bunch of people...hehe

A truck of all things challenged my SC...A MONSTER TRUCK!

Did you see my comment on that. A stock scion with walmart auto section neon accessories. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Piece of crap. My friend had one it was quick for a N/A 4-cyl, but I TORE IT UP in my automatic 90 SC w/ a few bolt ons. It was embarassing for the tC.

Did you see my comment on that. A stock scion with walmart auto section neon accessories. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Piece of crap. My friend had one it was quick for a N/A 4-cyl, but I TORE IT UP in my automatic 90 SC w/ a few bolt ons. It was embarassing for the tC.

Yeah, I saw your comments...and I responded to them as well. Yes, he's basically got a stock car with some neon lights and different pedals. And he talks like his little 2.0 is the fastest car ever made. I'd love to run into him on the street...and do it pinks style...I need a daily driver! They are quick cars...advertised 15.7 in the 1320, but even by going with the supercharger (dealer option) it doesn't make the performance that much better...at 15.1 in the 1320. My SC rana 15.00 before I started modding it...like I said on motortopia...now there's not even a comparison between his and mine.

I'm just glad that I beat him. There was a strong showing for me on the last day...I was worried before that. But I'm glad that it ended up being a blowout though. 139-46 should show him that a Scion isn't all that he thinks it is...

Do I have to come all the way out to nebraska to get pictures with th3 girls..Im free next month!

I'm not sure that they will be in their bikini's next month...it's still a little chilly here...which is not really a bad thing if you think about it... :D

Car shows are the key...get to a car show because there's usually some girls who are not dressed quite like the rest of the crowd...It just so happens that these had bikini's on.

Back