Does any one remember what my last signature said?

Dan Lineback

It used to be "No longer part of SCCoA! BYE!", but I changed it a couple weeks ago. Now, someone has gone and deleted it, along with my custom used text (Nuts to the SCCoA Regime) and I can't remember what my signature said that must have pissed someone off. They didn't even have the decency to e-mail me before changing it!!!!!

And now all of a sudden, BE is asking for help and suggestions, not long after telling me that my ideas and suggestions were not welcome. Now he's only allowing current members to voice their suggestions. Guess I'm not allowed. Plus he deleted one of my posts and put in place of it what I view as a sarcastic remark.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7700&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

That's it. I've offered my help, he poo-pooed on me, so that just tough titties!

To quote Scarface from "Half Baked,"....."Screw you, screw you, you're cool, screw you, I'M OUT!"

If any one wants me, I'll be in the can wiping my back side with copies of a certain publication. In the meantime, I can be reached by e-mail, as I am truly NO LONGER PART OF THIS BOARD! BYE!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

That's it my brotha...let it all out. Don't it feel good to vent all that pent up frustration. Whatchu need is a dirty ho' with the big ass badonkadonk butt! Yeah, that's right, you know what I'm talking about!

I JUST REMEMBERED!! It said "Viva La Revolucion!"

WTF's WRONG WITH THAT!!!?!?!?!??!:confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My blood pressure's too friggin high right now. I'm gonna go shoot some heroin into my eyeballs or something.

NO LONGER PART OF SOBRIETY! BYE!

Well Dan....

Personally I CAN see why someone might have been offended by the "nuts to the SCCOA regime" comment. Not trying to put it down in any way but if someone posted "nuts to the SCCOSE" im sured youd be livid, heck I know I would. I just got through reading a thread on the Non-Tech board and found out apparently you werent alone (I think you can find that thread pretty easily if you want to hop in). I dont mind if if someone removes something they think is offensive but whoever this was should have at least approached you and the others about your sigs before or at least when they did that and say something to the effect "Hey Dan I understand your frustration with the current state of affairs, but didnt appreciate your offensive remark towards the club and I feel it was innapropriate for the focus of this forum." But just relax dude, sit back, count to ten, cool off and mellow out with one of those Bud Lights we didnt finish off last weekend (if you havent already). Bill says he's going to discuss the money in the Sept issue (whenever thats supposed to get there). Im interested in seeing what he discloses. For me, Im waiting on a few things before I make my decision to jump ship or stay on board. One is the afore mentioned info in the Sept issue and the other is to see how this proposed reformation works out. As a college student on a shoestring budget, the main thing steering me away is the fact that Im not getting a lot for my $40. Most of the usuable info in CT can be found elsewhere anyway.

Aww crap I forgot...

Hey Dan I got another good one for ya!
Instead of your Custom Text saying "Ive been censored" I think a funnier one would be a line from Monty Python's Holy Grail.
"Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!"

It got deleted <b>AGAIN</b>!!!!!! This time, BE emailed me and told me that he deleted it (after the fact of course). My text said "I've been censored," which is true, and I put back my "viva la revolucion" sig, which I never said what revolution I was referring to. True the thing about nuts to sccoa regime could be seen as offensive, but still he should have contacted me and the others BEFORE changing them. You know, you get more flies with honey than with vinegar. What's even worse is that he deleted my whole signature instead of just the parts that were "offensive". At least I would hope he doesn't find a big flashing "Check out the SCCoSE" link offensive. He even admitted to removing only parts of other signatures (he deleted a line from Duane's, although I'm not sure what it said). Why was mine completely deleted. I'm starting to think he has a hard-on for me or something ever since I spoke out. He's now asking for help and suggestions, but any where I posted my ideas, they end up deleted. I shot off a long e-mail to him last night after he changed my signature telling him that I found his constant censoring disrespectful to myself and my opinions.

So I told him I would no longer litter his board with my ideas, suggestions, opionions, assistance, knowledge, bitching, complaining, etc, etc, etc... So from here on out, "Dan Lineback" will no longer be posting on any of the SCCoA forums (except for maybe one big final farewell on the main board, which, although truthful and non-offensive, will probably get deleted, but may just reappear over and over).

So, yes, I'm throwing in the proverbial towel. I've had an ass-full of this. I've tried to help, but my help is obviously not welcome. I'm tired of fighting and of all the controversy (yes I know I stirred up alot of it, but I had good intentions...to spark some change in the SCCoA).

I have finally made my membership with TBSCEC official by contributing my annual dues there. I have long been considering it. I feel that it is a better run organization than SCCoA, and it will provide more return on my investment. Is also appears to be a community that actually cares about its members, not to mention the higher quality of information found there.

I will still look in on the SCCoSE board, and may just find a way to post on here, but under an assumed pseudonym. I'll give y'all one hint: Some one will be watching you <b>FROM UP ABOVE</b>.

So that's about it...I've got it all off my chest. I'm gonna go and crack open a fo-tay ounce (yes, yes, I know I'm at work right now, but I've got 4 liquor stores within one block) and watch what happens from the sidelines. Later, Yall

Houston, this is <i>Dan Lineback</i> signing off....

Back