fmic and rad

adisont

I've been thinking about this for a while, didn't know if anyone has done it. if you were to run a fmic could you run a full length rad. My car likes to run hot in the summer with the air on, and i'm thinkng that this would help alot. i'm thinking you would have to run the intercooler pipes under the core support. also there was a picture of a black sc in a shootout threat with a grill in it, it also had a red hockey stick strip on it. anyone know if this is an aftermarket hood or a custom one. i've been thinking of getting a griffin rad, but i think this option would be more of a benifit, for both larger cooling capacity and also a fmic. anyone have any thoughts or if it has been done let me know. all the fmic pic i see most have used a stock size rad and run atleast one tube through the orig ic location.

I just put a full length aluminum rad in place of my stock one. I mounted my fmic between the rad support and the front bumper. I have not run the car yet like that, but i expect it to cool just fine.

Scott

Back