Got some work done tonight on my project (pics inside)

oh, now i remember what i was going to ask you! how do you take the P/S pump out of the equation? do you have to fill the rack with fluid and then connect the lines somehow? what do you use for lubrication? or do you need anything? thanks again for all your help, and shane, your car sounds awesome

Ben,

I know there is lube inside of the rack but idk what type of lube. Lawrence (the guy I initially got the car from) set the non power rack up, There are no lines and where they would be he cut the connections and smashed them closed. Yeah I know, sounds jerry rigged to me but thats how it is. I might have a picture somewhere of what I am talking about.

Thanks for the complement! Here is something I am sure you will like:

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Thanks Shane.

Ben, on mine the rack lines are still open but just routed with a small hose(say 4 inches) together. It has just power steering fluid in it.

thats what ive heard some of the mustang guys do that dont switch to a true manual rack. ill have to try that, now i just have to figure out how to mount my alternator and the jackshaft to the supercharger... cause i certainly aint runnin A/C! shane, that car is so frickin mean! i love the new spoiler! much better looking than the old one

Respectfully; ummmm, no, you don't. You have a little glimpse of driving a tank but you don't know unless you live it.

Back