1994 SC 5 speed. Silver with red interior

operation rob

I have a 1994 SC 5 speed for sale. The engine is blown (overheated, radiator burst, engine went...not seized, when i try to turn it over just acts like there is no compression), but the car is in mint condition besides that. The car has 104551 miles on it. I am looking to get $1700, but i can negotiate.

DSCN2192.jpg

DSCN2193.jpg

DSCN2190.jpg

DSCN2382.jpg

i have more close up pictures of the car, just PM me if you want them.

Last edited:
i now plan on getting an engine for the car and removing all the rust on the undercarriage. last chance to buy it as is.

my name is rob and i am interested in your car. I am not on here very often but i would like you to give me a call asap so i can come down to see it. I am in vermont and have some time off of work so i am pretty open on time. call any time. thanks

Last edited:
Thanks For the ride Rob. I love it and will take good care of her. I will send pics this spring.

I picked it up with a trailer last saturday. the motor is torn down but it will be on the road by the time the snow and salt is gone ( probably may 1st ). The body is great, I think it just needs heads machined and new gaskets but I am gonna tear it down to be sure.

Back