Best Beer for All Ford Carlisle

What is your favorite Carlisle all Ford beer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarlisleLandOwn

Ok, here it is, the poll that you NEED to be a part of. What is your favorite beer for all Ford Carlisle? If its not in the poll do a write in and post it up.

Last edited:
Bud Lite, Miller Lite, Coors Lite...all good beers to drink in the summer sun.

Keep this posted, and I will use this compiled info when I pick up the keg.

-Tim

Best Beer

Busch as good as Bud no headache and less expensive. Taste great less filling.:D

So you’re coming out to Carlisle? Last you told me you didn't trust your car on that long of a trip unless you had a trailer. :confused:

No I'm not planning to attend, but if I was I'd bring my own Bud Light. Either of my cars could make the trip, I only use the trailer when I'm going to be racing far from home.

BTW, I'm planning to attend the V6 Southern Challenge in March....why don't you show up with a qualified car and school me.

David

No I'm not planning to attend, but if I was I'd bring my own Bud Light. Either of my cars could make the trip, I only use the trailer when I'm going to be racing far from home.

BTW, I'm planning to attend the V6 Southern Challenge in March....why don't you show up with a qualified car and school me.

David

Sooooo, what you’re saying is, your voting for something that you won't attend? Just to make things 100% clear.

Don't own a V6 currently, and you would cry foul if I showed up in a 4 cyl to school you in a V6 challenge. :eek:

Sooooo, what you’re saying is, your voting for something that you won't attend? Just to make things 100% clear.

Don't own a V6 currently, and you would cry foul if I showed up in a 4 cyl to school you in a V6 challenge. :eek:

I voted for my favorite beer at Carlisle (or any other place)....didn't know you were only wanting to hear from people who are attending. :confused:

I never cry foul...but it would be nice if you brought your own car.

David

Back