95 auto/5spd

rzibilske77

Just inquiring to see whats out there and who may be selling in the near future.
I will entertain 95 auto/5 spd... must have sun/moonroof and keyless entry, pwr antenna, all other options ok
really looking for 95 5spd.
miles under 100k would be nice
NO rust
clean carfax, no accidents, preferbly no more then 2 owners
overall, body very few blemishes, no dents or clearcoat disasters
close to stock is better, exhaust, cai, ok...will entertain more modded ones if
not ragged out.
Preferbly light color as in white/pearl white/silver...but will surely look into any
closer to texas the better....
theres likely more i will add as i think of it, if you feel i may be interested send me a pm
thanks

Last edited:
crash00527 has his up for sale

black moonroof jl audio stereo with autopage and remote start (all professionally installed) I think he wants around 4 grand for it its got 80,000 original miles and its auto matic with grey leather

you can pm him maybe he will get off his culo and take some pictures of it for ya

crash00527 has his up for sale

black moonroof jl audio stereo with autopage and remote start (all professionally installed) I think he wants around 4 grand for it its got 80,000 original miles and its auto matic with grey leather

you can pm him maybe he will get off his culo and take some pictures of it for ya

yea dude wont get up no pics.......cant sell no car that way.

Speed95, are you selling or just bragging? If you want to sell one I have a guy here in El Paso who will be looking to buy a 95 in the next couple of weeks.

I just like to pick on Robert. But I am looking at another 95SC. The driveway is starting to get crowded.

Tim, what is he looking for? How much does he want to spend?

I just like to pick on Robert. But I am looking at another 95SC. The driveway is starting to get crowded.

Tim, what is he looking for? How much does he want to spend?

Not to get way off subject here, Chris you are looking at getting ANOTHER....95?

Yes sir! Got to work out some things and see whats up. I know I wont get a great deal like I did on tommys car. I bought his car friday night and sold a few items saturday morning and that paid the car off. I still have tons of items to get rid of. I already know whats being sold so I just have to strip it down when the Houston crew is done. Then I will sell the rest on the forums for less then regular price.

So yea there might be 4 95 SC's in my driveway soon! I will have to get a group pic of the 3 95 pearl white SC's this weekend.

Last edited:
Yes sir! Got to work out some things and see whats up. I know I wont get a great deal like I did on tommys car. I bought his car friday night and sold a few items saturday morning and that paid the car off. I still have tons of items to get rid of. I already know whats being sold so I just have to strip it down when the Houston crew is done. Then I will sell the rest on the forums for less then regular price.

So yea there might be 4 95 SC's in my driveway soon! I will have to get a group pic of the 3 95 pearl white SC's this weekend.

is this "next" one a parts car too?.....whats left for Don to get that bird up and running?

No if I get this one it will be the DD. Once Dons car is out of here mine will be parked and alittle tweaking will be done. Just a little bit :D

We just need to drop the motor and tranny in. Pull some crap off of the parts car and it will be ready. I guess he is going to use the exhaust off of my car since I will use the one that came with the parts car.

Sorry about jacking your thread Robert but you know the Houston guys do it.

No if I get this one it will be the DD. Once Dons car is out of here mine will be parked and alittle tweaking will be done. Just a little bit :D

We just need to drop the motor and tranny in. Pull some crap off of the parts car and it will be ready. I guess he is going to use the exhaust off of my car since I will use the one that came with the parts car.

Sorry about jacking your thread Robert but you know the Houston guys do it.

no problem on hijack........ill fix it :)

back subject at hand

Just inquiring to see whats out there and who may be selling in the near future.
I will entertain 94-95 auto/5 spd... must have sun/moonroof and keyless entry, auto antenna, all other options fine.
really looking for 95 5spd.
miles under 100k would be nice
NO rust
clean carfax, no accidents, preferbly no more then 2 owners
overall, body very few blemishes, no dents or clearcoat disasters
close to stock is better, exhaust, cai, ok.
closer to texas the better
theres likely more i will add as i think of it, if you feel i may be interested send me a pm

Good luck on that one. No clear coat failure or dents? And you want to buy a ford? lol sorry I had to.

Back