Dayton spring meet ? Attn Chris Lazzo

Make your Dad take you and drag him into the SC world as well. Maybe it will spark a father son SC project.

Shane

we have cars parked in the yard...we dont have room for another lol...

maybe ill see if my dad can bring me with the SC and we can watch you guys drag race each other...;)

Mike

Dyno and tune friday, race saturday.

Mike did you make it to tunning school ?

Chris

Chris,

Since I did not know nothing about tuning, it was good for me. It pretty much covered the basics of tuning, along with a actual instructor tune of a Z car (650 rwhp TT 350Z!). There were a few in the class that had already done a lot of tuning and I think they were disappointed but this class had to be taken in order to go to the advanced class. The advanced class is were you actually do the tuning under the watchful eye of the instructor.
At the end of the day, I am glad I went.

Mike

I got in touch with KilKare and looks like we are all good for the first saturday of May but im not going to make it official till I get something in writing do to some problems we had there, I'll go up sometime this week and take care of it. but 99.9 % sure it's a go.

Thanks Everyone

Chris,

Did you confirm the date with KilKare yet ? If we do the meet on May 4th & 5th I can make it. The following weekend is Mother's Day and the one after that is WFC 10 in Indy. Wife already said we wern't going anywhere on Mother's day weekend and I'm already registered for WFC....so that first weekend in May is about the only one that's going to work for my schedule.

Trying to get the 91 repainted before WFC and instead of risking a breakdown 2 weeks before WFC, I'm planning to bring the turbo car to Dayton. Can't wait to see what it will do with some slicks and 20-24 pounds of boost.

Anyhow...the sooner you can nail the date, the better.

David

Gotta chime in on this one. Won't have the SC running....:( But It will give me an excuse to put the Track goodies back on the LX and actually race it this year before the NEW family member gets here....:D

I'll come out there, wont have the car quite done yet but I will show up for sure. Maybe I will be able to get my brother to take his GTP out there and give you guys a little GM competition

chris

Back