WTB thunderbird Super Coupe

Supercoupe218

Hello..new to the site....looking to buy a Soupecoupe.......color really dont matter with exterior or interior....... here is what it has to be.... it has to be an Auto...my dad wont let me get a 5 speed....

would like to find one for under 1,500...if it needs some body work/interior work then that's fine....it just has to run good and needs to be in Ohio..... im located in Hilliard Ohio 43026.....

have one for sale or know someone who dose....please let me know....

thanks SCCOA!

Hey whats your name bro?

There are a few SC owners here in central Ohio, some more active then others. If you want help finding an SC or if you find one you like I'd be willing to look it over for you.

I imagine that your 16-17 years old and still in high school. What high school do you go to? Darby or Davidson? I graduated from Darby in '03.

Sometime when the weather gets warm you'll have to check out my three SC's but untill then here are a few pics if them:

My new '90 35th Anniversary edition from AL.
100_2858.jpg

Picture of my old 35th Anniversay edition (the one from the videos that you have seen).
PICT0046.jpg

Picture of my '92 SC 5.0L autocross terror from last summer.
100_1575.jpg

Shane

Hey whats your name bro?

There are a few SC owners here in central Ohio, some more active then others. If you want help finding an SC or if you find one you like I'd be willing to look it over for you.

I imagine that your 16-17 years old and still in high school. What high school do you go to? Darby or Davidson? I graduated from Darby in '03.

Sometime when the weather gets warm you'll have to check out my three SC's but untill then here are a few pics if them:

My new '90 35th Anniversary edition from AL.
100_2858.jpg

Picture of my old 35th Anniversay edition (the one from the videos that you have seen).
PICT0046.jpg

Picture of my '92 SC 5.0L autocross terror from last summer.
100_1575.jpg

Shane

15:D freshman at Davidson.... Im Ryan

the XR7 in the back ground of yours pics and from the videos i saw it today.... sounded good...

lucky...3 super coupes i cant even find one lol..i sold my Mustang last month with the intention of buying another mustang but now id like to get a supercoupe.......finding them are hard!

Last edited:
dont let shane pick out your sc for you 66% of the time youll get a non running car :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cough racecar cough new 35th cough garys 92 cough the old white cougar cough ok 95 % of the time

dont let shane pick out your sc for you 66% of the time youll get a non running car :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cough racecar cough new 35th cough garys 92 cough the old white cougar cough ok 95 % of the time

Hey now! The old white cougar ran just fine when I owned it. Now on the other had it never ran when SEAN owned it :D

Also my new 35th DOES run but not well. The only cars I have bought not running was Gary's old car and the race car.

Shane

Hey whats your name bro?

Shane

thanks shane......i found one im gonna buy...maybe when it warms up you can help me fix the heat and radio ;)

Post some pics of it once you get it. I'd really like to see it once you get it.

Shane

were going to get the car the 17th as long as it aint snowing...i guess were getting snow Monday and Tuesday...long as the roads are ok then were getting it. if not then im going to wait so that we dont take the chance of wrecking it from bad weather.

i have a couple of new pics...ill post them after i upload them

0210071350b.jpg

0210071350a.jpg

0210071350.jpg

heres the car...clear on the front clip has started to pell...but we will repaint the car..and fix the fender...ect.

edit: hey my cell phone takes good pictures :d

What does the underside look like? Is it all rusty? How is the interior? What are you paying for it again? Did you see any white smoke coming out of the tail pipes or creamy looking oil?

Shane

Back