Dave N, Chris M or St Louis area guys!

T

Todd Jelle

Dave N, Chris M or St Louis area guys!

Hey, I was thinking of coming out to your neighborhood sometime this summer. I want to see what my car can do at a lower elevation. I f you guys have any regional or area meets planned, keep me posted!
Thanks
Tood J

Re: Dave N, Chris M or St Louis area guys!

at the last meet there was talk of doing something later in the year. so keep an eye out for it, but someone will let you know

Umm, it'll definitely be after WFC and Carlisle. I think we were talking about September since the weather will start to cool down by then. Hopefully we won't be going to Gateway this time around. There's a smaller (still 1/4 mile) track further west that we can probably get a lot more runs on... at least more than the two we got at Gateway.

Paul

Edit: Crap, Nationals are in Sept. I'll figure something out :)

Todd:

No problem, the soonest regional meet is planned for late September in KC. I'll e-mail you some info on the iteniary and registration.

If we do a local mini meet it will likely happen over at MAR in Wentsville. Like Paul said, Gateway is too crowded and disorganized to get many passes in. Nothing planned for MAR yet, but I'll let know when we schedule something.

David

PS: How is the car running ?

Dave N,
we are coming through that way on power tour and would like to see you and Kathy, maybe that could count as a tiny meet?
~catgirl~

Todd,

Come to our meet in KC that will be held late September. We're going all out on this meet with some big names from within SCCoA. No, not Jimmy D, I mean the real die hard SCCoA members that are true members and don't bust a nut trying to impress everyone.

Here's a link to the registration:

www.albeedigital.com/midwest

Connie:

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Dave again. When is it that that you plan to be in the St. Louis area ?

David

the tour stops there on Sunday May 26th. i am not sure where is is going to be exactly but we would really like to see you guys again.... :)
~connie~

Thanks for the info guys, and keep me updated as I will come out. If I can I'll drag the other Colo guys(Fred, Jeramie) with me.
Dave or connie, So your doing the Hot rod Power tour? That sounds interesting to say the least. Got any info on the dates and places? I heard there was a stop in Neb somewhere & thought maybe I'd consider checking it out. If I did that one i'd have to bring the Elky & let Michele bring the SC
Todd J

Connie/Dave,

Are you guys doing the long haul and then heading to Carlisle? When are you arriving in Lincoln? I'm trying to get there late Thursday afternoon.

Back