95 SC auto parting out

I know I have said this a million times in this thread already but I am still interested in the engine but it looks like Dalke is going to get my money instead.

Shane

hey, i'm finally back....

I have the certificate of salvage title.

I'd love to sell the car as is, in one piece if anyone is interested.

i'm trying to upload the most recent pics, but it's saying file is too large. Email me, and i can send.....or Pony has them as well...

my address is vscutti@penncolor.com

sorry, guys, wasn't near my computer much. RIght front damage from accident, not hurt, i'm sure you were worried about me, almost as much as car.

anyway, the car runs, interior was mint, but the dash pad may have a few cracks from accident. airbags deployed. i forget if i mentioned car has 72k. two tires have < 2k miles, yokahama v4's. engine has stainless headers. car is in body shop lot, i will have to go and get pics. would like to sell components, not just a little piece here and there if possible.

i am in pa, and yes, car was for sale, when it was in one piece. i am about 40 minutes NE of Phila pa. i have no idea what most of the parts are worth.

How much for the headers if you part it out? I must be pretty close to you as I'm 45min north of Philly too. Where did the accident happpen?
Mike

does jersey have a law about using new airbags for a salvage inspection?

just priced them they are over $1200 new

accident was in Lansdale PA, about 40 minutes north of Phila....Not sure about new airbags in NJ....from what the insurance guy told me, Ins co has to write up estimate with new parts, and it drives up repair costs....but i think you can use used parts.....

Anyone have any idea of a price for whole car? is 2k too much????

Back