LSX Mustang?

Did I read that right? A Chevy motor in a new Mustang? I dont care how fast it is, that just aint right:eek:

Did I read that right? A Chevy motor in a new Mustang? I dont care how fast it is, that just aint right

As long as its american. Just be glad they arent throwing in a turbo charged civic motor, with a custom designed coffee can exhaust system.

Did I read that right? A Chevy motor in a new Mustang? I dont care how fast it is, that just aint right:eek:

I like that idea. I hate mustangs so to kick the crap out of the usual mustang crowd using one of their own with a GM power plant would just be killer. I like Ford better than GM, but lets face it...the blue oval forgot about us long ago. They never liked the idea of the T-bird being a power mochine and that is why our parts are non-existant as it sits now. Just like the 4.6 2v. It didnt get any support until almost (if not more) a decade after it had already been in production. They are still having problems with some of the aftermarket intakes that people are attempting to produce and FAST has already come out with a new one for the 3v engine.

As far as the Ford in a GM...there is a guy in KS that posted his SC powered 48 GMC a few months ago.

Chris

Haha......they said it was a "2006 Ford Mustang GT" but then they dropped the "Stock V6 engine" out of it.

I didnt think that the GTs had a v6

:p

they wouldnt do that to a GT, those 3valves make good power, thanks to those intake manifolds, about damn time ford used an idea from GM and CHRYSLER,

Back