XR7's with SC ground effects

19TbirdSC91

How many people actually have SC ground effects on their XR7's i only know of like 2 or 3 and i was wondering if there is anymore floating around out there, im planning on putting the SC stuff on my cougar like, this weekend, should be fun

I had a set of SC ground effects painted to match the XR7 a few years ago when I had the car painted, but holding them up to the car, I think the car looks better without them.

-Rod

Does it have to be a true XR7?

S5300138Medium.jpg

i have them on my cat and love how they look, after the engine project is done its getting s/c rear and front covers too

kitty1.gif

here's a pic...

I've had them on for some time now. The front air dam is made by Xenon. The side skirts and rear bumper are from a Thunderbird SC.

Picsfromlaptop484.jpg

Picsfromlaptop488.jpg

mark i love your car how it is but i wonder how it would look with some 2003 cobra wheels on it or some gt500 wheels

See Sean, dont you want your car to look as sweet as Mark's XR7? I supose you can work OT on friday but I think you'll be missing out :rolleyes:

Shane

See Sean, dont you want your car to look as sweet as Mark's XR7? I supose you can work OT on friday but I think you'll be missing out :rolleyes:

Shane

its like 10* out there right now....**** that im staying inside :D

his car is sweet...the wheels are perfect for it.

Last edited:
I've had them on for some time now. The front air dam is made by Xenon. The side skirts and rear bumper are from a Thunderbird SC.

Picsfromlaptop484.jpg

Picsfromlaptop488.jpg

I've always wanted to have an affair with your car :eek:. If you ever want to trade, I'm all for it.

Back