So the car really exists!!

Hey I know this guy, who last winter was all gung-ho on fixin his car, so i went out there n froooze, and then once it was warm, said NAHHHHHHHHHH ITS TO NICE OUT TO FIX MY CAR, so he waited until its cold again to get some ambition to do it, and he remembered how much it sucked.... know anyone like that paul!:D :D :D wait till its warmer out and you can get an extra set of hands.. until then, get your shortblockkkkkkkk and stay warm

...... until then, get your shortblockkkkkkkk and stay warm

Hey, that's right! Did you ever decide what to do about the motor? Last I heard you were thinkning of going to Ohio to pick one up. Didn't you speak to DD about what he had available also??

Ira

You're putting an MPX on a 4.6 motor??? She better break 400rwhp or what's the point??

Yes....Because the same exact motor I built with a vortech has made 650 to teh rear wheels....And with an m90 ity wont even probably break 400...So at least with the MPX I have a shot:O)..The Twin screw upgrade for my SC kit is more then I want to part with.

My turbo cougar has been sitting since I put the tubular K member in and the IC pipes no longer fit..

And as far as the red car goes...I'm attempting to get my AR back....Attempting...I have someone that will finish it for me..New plans are revolving around turbo/s for the red car and m112 for teal car. Of course the turbo kit would be installed on my teal car and then refitted to the red one...

I;m just sick of all these cars....When the v8 SC car is done..Its gone...Stang gone...red car..Gone..Think Ill be keeping only the cougar and teal car...The rest I couldnt givbe a crap about anymore..Ive had enough

Damon's lost his mind from all the substance abuse he apparently does. :p He's a wild man, I tell ya. LOL

Ira - Well, I haven't heard from the OH people, so I'm not sure what's up there. I'm going to pull the engine soon, and then get Damon's old motor and see what condition it's in. If it's good, I'll put my timing cover on it, install a mild cam, and drop it into Grace. If not, I'll keep saving up and hopefully get an early birthday/X-mas gift from the g/f and parents.

Miller - It'll be soon enough when you're back over at the house working on Grace with me.

Last edited:
what no $0 down, 12 year finance ?! HAH... btw I still owe you for them heads its on the to do list ;)

I got my headstuds in the mail today

i still need to buy the gasket set, and port my manifolds........
other then that, I think i more or less have all i need to get to work... when its warmer !

baron auto mall or chops?

extra off topic

whens the next meet?

call john at apple valley ford if you need the ford hookup

MMM i was more efrencing the fact that its kinda like a " If you give me a burger today, I'll give you a dollar tomorrow" kinda deal.. ( from poppie! ) i got my brother a job at napa right up the block from me, so I get me some nice employe discount , and a buddy at autozone..;)

who the f*** goes to napa anymore. go somehwere worth a lick. advance, autozone or summit. ha even if napa was the only store around my area i would travel to go somewhere else not to burst ur bubble miller. its all good

:eek:
baron auto mall or chops?

extra off topic

whens the next meet?

call john at apple valley ford if you need the ford hookup

what no $0 down, 12 year finance ?! HAH... btw I still owe you for them heads its on the to do list ;)

ask your dear friends at Baron Auto Mall or maybe Chops theyll hook you right up..lol

is that better pnyshtr ha:eek:

Last edited:
Napa is litterally, about 150 feet away from my house, so i can just drop my wrenches and walk there.. aaaaaaaand i get employee discount.. not to mention if i go there for something small, they give it to me freebie style...... and I dont know what the hell you guys are goin on about the baron auto mall for I dont know whatcha talkin about somebody explain

baron auto mall is one of those shady car dealers that sell " cosmetically as is " vehicles as well as specialize in people with real bad credit

they also finance cars with 20 inch rims (aftermarket) and also have a financing package if you want to add rims to your beat car that you buy from them

baron auto mall is one of those shady car dealers that sell " cosmetically as is " vehicles as well as specialize in people with real bad credit

they also finance cars with 20 inch rims (aftermarket) and also have a financing package if you want to add rims to your beat car that you buy from them

dont forget the cars with salvage titles and cosmetically f****d up interiors also.
oh wait!........... that was bronx ford! ha. an actual real dealership selling bogus cars.

ie: used 03 lincoln ls 82k with 2 accidents, valve cover leak, a computer wrapped in newspaper just hanging on on the air intake with electrical tape, missing engine cover, 3 missing air vents, broken center console, needed all 4 brakes, 3 flat tires (1 of which was chrome). broken sunroof. how much? 13g....and this is a brand new dealership, thats suppose to be reputable like anyother new car dealer.

Last edited:
LOL i would never. on top of that they refused to give me a carfax b/c i didnt wanna give them any of my information....little did they know a sheet of it was already in the car HA

Back