So the car really exists!!

HAHA i had showed you engine pics around the time of that maruarder meet remember... Its true about the the SC rarely goes west of ronkonkoma tho... its more of an east car HAH.........One day befor I pull the heads off which hopefully is befor springgg ( i gota get damon to focus for 10 minutes and show me what i gotta buy hint hint, damon ) I will drive it to whyere it is you are.. I always did wanna see that AR car i hear so much about... n maybe meet you too while were at it haha..... but basically right now it sits all the time except for a once a week trip around the town to stretch its legs.. I just ordered 42# injectors gotta get studs + gaskets still, and have to port my manifolds.... My heads are at the machineshop right now getting cleaned up all nicey nice and they are polishing the little rust off of the cam, and then Im gonna rip it alla apart n try n get the big guy over to help bolt the heads down with me....... and then... maybe part it out HAHA

Well, the car is sitting under the car cover, under all the damn ice we've had lately, but your welcome to come look anytime you like..... at the car cover that is! :eek:

If you wait until the weather warms up maybe I'll let you hear it idle :D

But Seriously, I have been following your conversations with Damon about the new motor and I am looking forward to see how it turns out when you finish. You have some nice plans for that car and I look forward to seeing it run. It was also the first time I got glimps of it and it's a good looker as well.

Ira

still havent showed off my tbird yet. had the damn thing since sept. got it looking all nice nice. tuned it up. put some small time godies in it etc..lol i feel no love till the beg. of spring i guess. :( but even than the bird will go away for the summer and ill unleash the mighty SS. lol:)

theres an idea....mine is in the shop due to very rusty suspsension brackets/bushings until at least tuesday

I think Miller knows what he needs.

His car is budget buildup 101. The dyno tune and chip is probably going to cost about half a smuch as he put into it :O) The heads and cam should really wake it up..I'd say hes running pretty dam good now as he raced my buddies marauder and was only about 1/2 car behind and pulling in the 1/8th mile. With his converter/gears and crappy rear tires there is no launching hard.

Next step for him si to build a killer shortblock...But knowing him he will lose interest and get a yugo or something

Oh Ira...Millers car is my old black one I sold him.....Probably doesnt exist though :O)

HAH im already lookin for the next project !:D .. but we will see when its finished... if i dont like it, I know some guy who has an AR on his car thats just sittin around, it would probably take a little bit befor he realized it was gone

I think Miller knows what he needs.

His car is budget buildup 101. The dyno tune and chip is probably going to cost about half a smuch as he put into it :O) The heads and cam should really wake it up..I'd say hes running pretty dam good now as he raced my buddies marauder and was only about 1/2 car behind and pulling in the 1/8th mile. With his converter/gears and crappy rear tires there is no launching hard.

Next step for him si to build a killer shortblock...But knowing him he will lose interest and get a yugo or something

Oh Ira...Millers car is my old black one I sold him.....Probably doesnt exist though :O)

Ahha. I didn't know it was your old car. I know they are your old parts. So when he's done just make sure to buy it back, that's all. :p

Ira

I alre3ady have my eye on his Sc'ed V8 and he didnt even finish it yet.... maybe partial trade , but we will seem as damon never finished a project:D :D :D

ehh shaaduup..I always finish I just constantly rip things apart....For instance my Teal car soon :O)..

The 4.6 will be getting a nice MPX along with that motor..That should get her to brake the 400rwhp mark...May to powerful fer lil ol miler

ehh shaaduup..I always finish I just constantly rip things apart....For instance my Teal car soon :O)..

The 4.6 will be getting a nice MPX along with that motor..That should get her to brake the 400rwhp mark...May to powerful fer lil ol miler

You're putting an MPX on a 4.6 motor??? She better break 400rwhp or what's the point?? :eek:

Ira

The point is Damon spends way too much time and money money on these newer project cars of his when he has a wonderful red one sitting in a garage somewhere in Riverhead and a Cougar in the back sorely in need of his attention.

PS: Damon... put the Dom3 on the red one and call it a day.

PPS: My excuse is that I'm poor... LOL

HA yea right they are already heading to me befor damon gets them... he bought the FMIC and it didnt even get outa his trunk befor he conned me into buying it HAHA..

i told him to put the D3 on it also, I also told him I would help get the car, and then put the car back 2gether for him but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he'd rather it be like that corvette in that cave, that nobody knows if its there or not... tisk tisk.... maybe do your teal car plans on the Red car, and save yourself alota moneyyy AND then u dont have to mollest your teal car.. you already complain your hoppin all over the road, KNOWWUTIMSAYIN

I like your idea Miller. The point teal car was to keep it stock-ish. Putting the TT on the red car would be the best of both worlds. Of course, he wants to show what TTs would do on a stock long block so....

Ira - I need a garage (or at least a driveway) where I can work on my car. Unlike Damon, I have an aversion to working on my car in the street. It's just so unnatural!!! Think I can borrow yours? :D

I like your idea Miller. The point teal car was to keep it stock-ish. Putting the TT on the red car would be the best of both worlds. Of course, he wants to show what TTs would do on a stock long block so....

Ira - I need a garage (or at least a driveway) where I can work on my car. Unlike Damon, I have an aversion to working on my car in the street. It's just so unnatural!!! Think I can borrow yours? :D

Sure. Let's see. We can take the trailer and push it all the way back to the fence line on the side of the house. We really don't go into it that much in the winter anyway. Then we can take the Camry and park that on the street. That means you would have to work in the space between The Boss's(tm) Santa Fe and the two SC.

Yea. Right. I have room. :eek: :rolleyes:

Ira

Sounds like it's a little cramped there.

Did I mention I'm really starting to hate cold weather? Not good for working on a car at all.

Back