Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So the car really exists!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo94SC View Post
    PPS: My excuse is that I'm poor... LOL
    That's not an excuse. Just intercept the parts he keeps giving to Miller!

Ira

HA yea right they are already heading to me befor damon gets them... he bought the FMIC and it didnt even get outa his trunk befor he conned me into buying it HAHA..

i told him to put the D3 on it also, I also told him I would help get the car, and then put the car back 2gether for him but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he'd rather it be like that corvette in that cave, that nobody knows if its there or not... tisk tisk.... maybe do your teal car plans on the Red car, and save yourself alota moneyyy AND then u dont have to mollest your teal car.. you already complain your hoppin all over the road, KNOWWUTIMSAYIN

I like your idea Miller. The point teal car was to keep it stock-ish. Putting the TT on the red car would be the best of both worlds. Of course, he wants to show what TTs would do on a stock long block so....

Ira - I need a garage (or at least a driveway) where I can work on my car. Unlike Damon, I have an aversion to working on my car in the street. It's just so unnatural!!! Think I can borrow yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo94SC View Post
    I like your idea Miller. The point teal car was to keep it stock-ish. Putting the TT on the red car would be the best of both worlds. Of course, he wants to show what TTs would do on a stock long block so....

Ira - I need a garage (or at least a driveway) where I can work on my car. Unlike Damon, I have an aversion to working on my car in the street. It's just so unnatural!!! Think I can borrow yours?
    Sure. Let's see. We can take the trailer and push it all the way back to the fence line on the side of the house. We really don't go into it that much in the winter anyway. Then we can take the Camry and park that on the street. That means you would have to work in the space between The Boss's(tm) Santa Fe and the two SC.

Yea. Right. I have room.

Ira

Sounds like it's a little cramped there.

Did I mention I'm really starting to hate cold weather? Not good for working on a car at all.

Hey I know this guy, who last winter was all gung-ho on fixin his car, so i went out there n froooze, and then once it was warm, said NAHHHHHHHHHH ITS TO NICE OUT TO FIX MY CAR, so he waited until its cold again to get some ambition to do it, and he remembered how much it sucked.... know anyone like that paul! wait till its warmer out and you can get an extra set of hands.. until then, get your shortblockkkkkkkk and stay warm

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    ...... until then, get your shortblockkkkkkkk and stay warm
    Hey, that's right! Did you ever decide what to do about the motor? Last I heard you were thinkning of going to Ohio to pick one up. Didn't you speak to DD about what he had available also??

Ira

You're putting an MPX on a 4.6 motor??? She better break 400rwhp or what's the point??
    Yes....Because the same exact motor I built with a vortech has made 650 to teh rear wheels....And with an m90 ity wont even probably break 400...So at least with the MPX I have a shot:O)..The Twin screw upgrade for my SC kit is more then I want to part with.

My turbo cougar has been sitting since I put the tubular K member in and the IC pipes no longer fit..

And as far as the red car goes...I'm attempting to get my AR back....Attempting...I have someone that will finish it for me..New plans are revolving around turbo/s for the red car and m112 for teal car. Of course the turbo kit would be installed on my teal car and then refitted to the red one...

I;m just sick of all these cars....When the v8 SC car is done..Its gone...Stang gone...red car..Gone..Think Ill be keeping only the cougar and teal car...The rest I couldnt givbe a crap about anymore..Ive had enough
    What do Turbo Supercoupes and a certain someone have in common. They both go "BOOM!"
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

One moe comment..Out of sight..Out of mind
    What do Turbo Supercoupes and a certain someone have in common. They both go "BOOM!"
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

whats all this red car gone stuff when i say hey sell me red car HUH HUH

Damon's lost his mind from all the substance abuse he apparently does. He's a wild man, I tell ya. LOL

Ira - Well, I haven't heard from the OH people, so I'm not sure what's up there. I'm going to pull the engine soon, and then get Damon's old motor and see what condition it's in. If it's good, I'll put my timing cover on it, install a mild cam, and drop it into Grace. If not, I'll keep saving up and hopefully get an early birthday/X-mas gift from the g/f and parents.

Miller - It'll be soon enough when you're back over at the house working on Grace with me.
    Last edited by Pablo94SC; 02-15-2007 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonSlowpokeBaumann View Post
    One moe comment..Out of sight..Out of mind
    Yea, I know what you mean. Sometimes it makes you wonder when enough is enough.

Ira

whats all this red car gone stuff when i say hey sell me red car HUH HUH
    You dont have enough to buy it my son

what no $0 down, 12 year finance ?! HAH... btw I still owe you for them heads its on the to do list

I got my headstuds in the mail today

i still need to buy the gasket set, and port my manifolds........
    other then that, I think i more or less have all i need to get to work... when its warmer !

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    what no $0 down, 12 year finance ?! HAH... btw I still owe you for them heads its on the to do list

ask your dear freinds at Baron Auto Mall or maybe Chops theyll hook you right up..lol
    Last edited by Crash00527; 02-18-2007 at 05:22 PM.