World Ford Challenge (WFC10)

Nettlesd

For those going to the event whose wish to participate in the car show, you can register online at the link below.

Please select SCCoA as your club affiliation when registering. This reserves your parking spot with the group.

https://redhat3.admarkonline.com/~wfc/autoshow_registration.php

Event Details

The 2007 Mobil 1 World Ford Challenge will be held on May 17 - 20, at O'Reilly Raceway Park at Indianapolis, IN.

O'Reilly Raceway Park is clearly one of the premier motorsports facilities in the country and is one of the few places worthy of hosting the World Ford Challenge! The 10th Anniversary World Ford Challenge promises to be bigger and better than ever - not to mention, once again, the richest payday in Ford racing with a Guaranteed Purse of over $151,000!

World Race Events, Inc., the producers of the Mobil 1 World Ford Challenge 2007, invite all Ford fans to come and enjoy the top racers, the best manufacturer's midway, the auto show and the swap meet at WFC10! At the same time WRE expects everyone in attendance to be familiar with the rules, procedures and regulations of the event. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these procedures by clicking on the links above.

I'm going to make the drive down for Sunday. I can't make it Saturday. I'm participating in the Naperville, IL, Arthritis Walk and it's my cousin's...kids.... 4th birthday.

I'll try to stop by and say hello on Sunday:)

going to wfcx

Me and my buddy are taking my SC down there Saturday and Sunday...just to watch.I am afraid of breaking something.and its mostly stock..

Me and my buddy are taking my SC down there Saturday and Sunday...just to watch.I am afraid of breaking something.and its mostly stock..
If you are going to be there to watch for two days, you might as well enter the car show. It only costs an additional $20 over the admission fee and you will be able to bring in your own food & drink, chairs and whatever else you want. Something to think about.

If you are going to be there to watch for two days, you might as well enter the car show. It only costs an additional $20 over the admission fee and you will be able to bring in your own food & drink, chairs and whatever else you want. Something to think about.

Exactly....it's cheaper to enter the car show than pay for parking and drag all your stuff in. One year I didn't even wash my car...just wanted to park with the rest of the T-birds.

David

goin to da race

ill be there,94 SC5spd,stock,im a local though so i may try some risky mod's(short walk home )lol,looking forward to it!

Need a hotel , may make it this year

Hello all !
I'm gonna try to make it this time. Where is everyone staying? Would like to book soon.
It'll be great to see you all again.
Andy

Hello all !
I'm gonna try to make it this time. Where is everyone staying? Would like to book soon.
It'll be great to see you all again.
Andy

Andy,

Most of the people are staying here. Not sure they still have rooms blocked, but tell them you are with the SCCoA group.

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
2930 Waterfront Parkway,
West Drive
Indianapolis, IN, US
(317) 299-8400

David

Back