Help I Need To Pick A Plate!

Which Custom Plate for my 94SC

• Total voters

black95bird

DSCF1881.JPG

Ok here's the deal....My b/f whom some of you might know, Jason, gave me my car, a 94 Red SC. Ok, I think this is really cool. I just got it to DE and the title transferred into my name. Now for my dilemna, ya just can't have a "normal" boring license plate on a cool car like that. RIGHT? So since he gave me the car 6 months ago, I have been throwing ideas around as what to put on the a$$ of this car. Here are the ones we've have narrowed it down to, but couldn't decide on:

Any other ideas are welcome.

Thanks
Karen

Thank you for all of your help...Seems the winning plate from this poll has been SUPRCPE. However we have gotten too many good Ideas to pass up, so I created a new poll with 10 of your ideas to choose from!

See the NEW poll: NEW PICK MY 94 SC PLATE !!!

Last edited:
You forgot to tell everyone what you want to do with the car.
I believe what she realy wants to do with it is make it faster than mine.
Happy Valentines day babe.

Let's see

1HOTBABE - if Jason will allow it :rolleyes:
MY SC - awww :eek:
1QWK SC - but then youhave to make it one!! :D
2 QWK 4U - but then it has to be ;)
XCIV SC - for those who speak latin :p
BAD BIRD -

Can you tell I'm no good at this......

Ira

Youre too cute Ira... :)

sounds like us around here for the last 6 months. I wanted to put BUSTED on it, and he wouldn't let me for some reason :confused:
I've had some good suggestions already tonight... FORCFED is a good one....then 2COOL4U. I need to add SUPRCHG to the list.

Thanks for YOUR first one! :p

>>k<<

Last edited:
I'm going to have to look at this thread to get some ideas too. Now that I've moved to DE I'll need new tags. I had thought I would put BADBIRD on the car but maybe I'll think of something else.

I like the Star Wars reference in Redfive.... But here is the list of what I came up with for my SC when I got it.

BLWN BRD :Chose it..on it's way to me.
1 QUIK SC
1 QUIK V6
SUPA-CGD
QWK TBRD
SC UL8R
SCLEEPR

There were a couple others available, but they are for the 35th.

1 OF 147
FST 35TH
QWK 35TH

I'm going to have to look at this thread to get some ideas too. Now that I've moved to DE I'll need new tags. I had thought I would put BADBIRD on the car but maybe I'll think of something else.

Why not just get "NO2" since the car can't run without it :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Ira

let's see now..... which cheek did I leave my tongue in......

He gave you an SC? :eek: You poor girl. I hope he's a least putting in the wrench time for you, there's going to be a lot :p

Instead of getting a plate to match the car, just get a plate that says HONDA and then trade the bird for a car to match the plate. :rolleyes: :D

Joking of course. Congrats, these cars are a lot of fun to drive.

Why not just get "NO2" since the car can't run without it :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Ira

let's see now..... which cheek did I leave my tongue in......

Well it will run without it just depends on how fast you want it to run. I did manage a 12.95 without the bottle.

I kind of like the 12 SEC plate idea. That might be cool.

Well it will run without it just depends on how fast you want it to run. I did manage a 12.95 without the bottle.

I kind of like the 12 SEC plate idea. That might be cool.

Just kidding, just kidding. I'm actually kind of hoping to see it do an 11 this year.

Ira

How about: SRY OFCR

LOL I love that one! I have a good friend who lives in the KC metro area that wants to put "PIGBAIT" on her 350Z (Lets just say she's had bad luck with the car and the law. :D) I've told her that the tag won't help the situation any. She also thought about putting "TRUFLES" on the car. (think about it)

Of course, I'm certain that you wouldn't have ANY trouble with the law and you have the utmost respect for law enforcement officials so you wouldn't put such things on your car.:rolleyes:

Just kidding, just kidding. I'm actually kind of hoping to see it do an 11 this year.

Ira

I don't think 11's is out of the question. I plan on upping the nitrous shot from the current 80hp shot to about 125hp. The biggest challange right now is that I fried my trak loc unit so I need to find something better than the stock unit to replace it.

I like the plate that Chris's Father has on his Maurder. It's very simple but cocky:
I DO 12S :D

I don't think 11's is out of the question. I plan on upping the nitrous shot from the current 80hp shot to about 125hp. The biggest challange right now is that I fried my trak loc unit so I need to find something better than the stock unit to replace it.

I like the plate that Chris's Father has on his Maurder. It's very simple but cocky:
I DO 12S :D

Yep, that's a great plate, especially for his car. It does't get much more stock looking then his and it's really a sleeper on the street.

Oh, and can you say Auburn ;) or you can check this out:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=608732&postcount=2

Ira

Last edited:
Back