Thread: Want to trade wp and alt ud pulleys for stock pieces...

Want to trade wp and alt ud pulleys for stock pieces...

If there is anyone interested, I would like to trade my u/d pulleys for my wp and alt for stock pieces. I don't do the u/d pulley thing because I have a decent stereo and I like at least 13.0v at idle. Don't know what brand they are....

ill do the trade whats your address? so i can mail them to you

im not in a rush the cars down for the winter so i figure you can put them on your car then send the other ones back to me

Sure man. No problem. My car stays in my garage most times right now. Too busy to drive it, so I can get them off for you tommorow.
    My adds:
    9308 George Washington Memorial Highway
    Gloucester, Va. 23061

Wish I could drive my XR7 more, but I have to do some stuff to it before I drive it. Tell you the truth, I own a 2004 Mach 1, which I like, but this XR7 is really my dream car. I think the long wheel base makes the car easier to handle in turns, or drifting. SWB isn't so forgiving.

I noticed you have a 99 F250...what kind of fuel mileage are you getting? Im getting 20-24 in my 99 7.3L TD depending on traffic right now.

Bah! I wanted some UD's...if the deal somehow falls thru, I guess I'm in line.