Jim Demmitt

mannysc

yo jim hows it going ? hey what intake you running /

I know your running a mpiii style your dad did did he striaghten out the curve in it? hows your return plenum and lower intake ? reason Im asking is we in so calif need to get back on the map and you and the silver bullit can do this .

and if i can help with parts I make just ask its yours I make a 3.5 retrun plenum and opened up return at lower intake, also can make you a hand made lower im working on a tuned runner lower from sheet alluminum,

also have a tuned runner inverted alsmost done water to air ic . any request just ask ill donate to the get Jim on top crusade.

same offer goes to John shelton so let me know. mannysc@msn.com or 909-475-8352
44127527Torgbo
page n5 and on i think has picture 's

yo jim hows it going ? hey what intake you running /

I know your running a mpiii style your dad did did he striaghten out the curve in it? hows your return plenum and lower intake ? reason Im asking is we in so calif need to get back on the map and you and the silver bullit can do this .

and if i can help with parts I make just ask its yours I make a 3.5 retrun plenum and opened up return at lower intake, also can make you a hand made lower im working on a tuned runner lower from sheet alluminum,

also have a tuned runner inverted alsmost done water to air ic . any request just ask ill donate to the get Jim on top crusade.

same offer goes to John shelton so let me know. mannysc@msn.com or 909-475-8352
44127527Torgbo
page n5 and on i think has picture 's

Manny Hello ;)

Well my quest for March runs ended with this snow strorm 3.5 feet here poor Bullet need to dig it out today. Yes my MP intake penum my dad took out some of the curve ported it. My return plenum my dad ported and put a baffle in it to split the air charge to more center. My main area of improvement is the stock IC tubes. I may go to an MP front mount we well see but all your stuff in your pictures is real nice the fab work is 100% Pro style. Let me look into some improvement area's it would be nice to use some of your nice work on the "Silver Bullet" I appreciate your offer to me thats a true racer and sportsman

"Manny's Intake Fabrication"
So-Cal Super Coupe's

Last edited:
Back