boost levels

93 5sp - Stock Long Block
MPII w/ 10% OD - pegged stock guage :D sure it's some where around 17lbs since the needle is starting to bend.

-Tim

I'm at 19-20 psi.

BTW, how much boost your making doesn't matter nearly as much as how much air your moving thru the motor.

David

93 5sp - Stock Long Block
MPII w/ 10% OD - pegged stock guage :D sure it's some where around 17lbs since the needle is starting to bend.

-Tim

lol I don't realy know why thats funnybut it is. my sc throws down a mad 5psi and my new engine on the parts car dose a wicked 10psi both need a rebuild.

Boost

I am only seeing about 6-7 psi on my stock 92 5speed but haven't gone all the way down on the pedal yet.

0 I'm all motor baby.....................wait my car doesnt run because MP hasnt sent me my parts yet........but my check was cashed over a month ago...:mad:

13 with a ported m90 5% crank pulley ported heads good exh cam change and thats about it did a high 13 sec 1/4 with 12 lbs boost hardly any parts added . by the way my lower intake air temp was 80 deg f ambient air temp was 57 deg f that day had iced water to air ic and water cooled return tube.

Back