new list of parts for sale eveything must go asap

ZOOMBUGGY3

this is a small list of parts that i have off the car and ready to pakage and ship:
kirkey aluminum racing seat with black kirkey cover(used) $75+shipping
5 point r.j.s racing harness (used) $30+shipping
used hearter core in great shape no leaks $30+shipping
a set of black mirrors but need to be repainted $20+shipping
a set of rear corner lights, $30+shipping
blue sun visors $15+shipping
anti-lock computer $40+shipping
arc computer $40+shipping
center console black and grey just has problem withash tray
door $60+shipping
e-brake handle works good $40+shipping
side skirts blue in color all 6 peices and clips to mount to doors need to be repainted. $50+shipping
sc cooling fan $50+shipping
battery box with hold down and kill switch to mount out side of car used $25+shipping
ported and polished lower intake $75+shipping
ported exhaust manifolds $75+shipping
2 1/2' true dual exhaust with magnaflow converters and h-pipe only a few months old $300 local pick up or will meet up with buyer with in reason
1 set of 89 vavle covers $40+shipping
stock lower intake $50+shipping
stock 89-93 supercharger pulled off runing car $150+shipping
stock coil packs, 3 or 4 avalible $40+shipping each
used crank sensor $40+shipping

here is a list of parts that are still in car:
3.27 gears with new clutch packs and bearings rebuilt 1 1/2 ago $300 local pick up or will meet up with buyer with in reason.
newer sytle gas tank $75 local pick up or will meet up with buyer with in reason
rebuilt 5-speed transmission in perfect working order with new syncros,bearings, and seals, shifter not included. $250 local pick up or will meet with buyer with in reason

Exhaust Manifolds. Year and pics please. Need to see your handy work.

And is this the complete list or do you still anything in your signature? (that C&L might be needed....)

2scs4me sorry but i dont have the t-body that was sold

rbrown i did not take any pic's because i can not clean all the carbon out to actually get a good pic of them. but i can tell you that they are gasket matched and ported as far in as i could reach and the collector is allso ported. they are 89-93 manifolds i allso have a used egr tube that is like new condition that i will sell with them.

no this is not a complete list but its a list of pretty much everything that is ready to be shipped. as far as my sig goes what i have are things that i dont want to ship beacuse their to big. exhaust, 96 tank, and 3.27 gears and pumpkin, rebuilt 5-speed trans. but i still have some stock parts allso

2scs4me sorry but i dont have the t-body that was sold

rbrown i did not take any pic's because i can not clean all the carbon out to actually get a good pic of them. but i can tell you that they are gasket matched and ported as far in as i could reach and the collector is allso ported. they are 89-93 manifolds i allso have a used egr tube that is like new condition that i will sell with them.

Ok I need 94-95 manifolds. But I also need a 76 mm C&L for stock 94-95 injectors.

power box

what year car is this, and do you have the power distribution box??? the box under the hood for the large fuses, not the interior fuse box.

no thanks

i have had bad luck with parts from different years (even parts from the same year don't always work), so i'll have to pass for now. thanks for the quick response.....

Are you remotely willing to ship that 5-speed?

i would have to think about it if you were the one seting up the freight and shipping your self and arranging for the shipping company to pick it up at my job. but like my post said it is still in the car and i had plans to remove it tomorrow sunday but yesturday friday we got hit with 12" of snow so that might delay me removing it.

I'm very interested in the 5 speed and can pick it up when ready, if you still have.

yes i still have it and i would deffently pefer to do a local sale as soon as this snow melts that we got a couple of days ago that is the first thing coming out of the car. keep in touch with me.

5 Speed

Thanks and just let me know when it's ready. I know what you are going through, I have been shoveling snow for two days. I will keep in touch.
Thanks again

Back