Annie Wheels/Center Caps *Available still*

A1cntrler

Edit 2: I have sold all but the 2 wheels/centercaps shown below... They are boxed up and ready to go to a new home.... They are going as a complete set only. When I had just wheels I couldn't get rid of them, so I finally found enough center caps for all the wheels and the wheels/caps sold...

I have accumulated more parts then I have space for. When I bought my Annie without Annie rims, I began searching for a decent set to put back on it. During my quest I have amassed a total of 10 Annie wheels in various stages of looking decent. I have selected the 4 that I want to use, and offer the remaining 6 here for your enjoyment. Make an offer on which ones you would like. They are each numbered in the photos. If you need a shipping quote let me know. I can get that for you with a zip code in about a day. PM's are helpful, and PayPal is preferred. Also available for local pickup.

EDIT: I am back from my travels and will be here for a while. Need to move these out to make some room in my shed and to finance the rest of small parts I need for my upcoming motor swap...

Attachments

• P3130048.JPG
    P3130048.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
One more and the two extra center caps... These things photograph much better then they actally look.....

Attachments

• P3130049.JPG
    P3130049.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 88
  • P3130050.JPG
    P3130050.JPG
    366 KB · Views: 124
thats pretty honest, not many people would state the actual facts of what they are trying to sell. cudos to you

Thanks. I've been on the recieving end of stuff for quite sometime now, and I can say that creative photography has been used from time to time. I just chalk it up as experience and try to not get taken again.

On that note, if anyone wants full size hi-res photos I can send them vi e-mail. Just let me know what wheels you want the pics of and shoot me your e-mail and it will be on it' way...

What would be your best price for the two center caps shipped to 68423? Thanks.

Thomas

I have already had one PM from someone on the center caps and am waiting to hear back from him. If it falls throught you are number 2 on the list. I'll send you a PM and let you know either way.

Possible sale on the Center Caps. All wheels still available. I'll start listing them on ebay in a week or so if no interest here.

Back