Parting: 89 SC 5-speed

Yes, but I still haven't found a car to check functionality with a good wiring harness behind the dash. I know this one works and had planned to toss it on Ebay tonight after I get back from taking pictures of the trans, driveshaft, shortblock and some other parts.

-Todd

Ok, here are some big items that I need to sell SOON!

5 speed trans $250.00 with everything pictured below(no shifter) PICK-UP ONLY! Needs a new slave cylinder.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
3.8 SC longblock with front cover, crank pulley, water pump, sensors, oil pan and everything in the pictures. Ran poor, good candidate for a rebuild. One bracket is broken (see 2nd picture). Visible head bolt is actually stuck and it broke an impact socket.

250.00 for everything pictured! OBO! PICK-UP ONLY!!!

Last edited:
Tailight section

I would like to buy the tail light pieces, are they in pretty good shape? How much and how should I pay you for them?

Other misc. parts that need to be sold pronto. Make offers before the stuff hits Ebay and you have to fight for it. I am accepting any offers on these items. You won't hurt my feelings. Big stuff won't be shipped so DON'T ASK!

shifter SOLD
L brackets SOLD

Last edited:
I would like to buy the tail light pieces, are they in pretty good shape? How much and how should I pay you for them?

Taillight pieces...I have two full sets. 40.00 for the full rear set. Figure another 30 to ship. Both sets have cracks in the license plate area...kinda hard to avoid. They were cracked before I got them. One is slightly faded, but should polish up nice. There are light scratches on one set. The set on this 89 looks good, but I have not cleaned them off to check for scratches. I can get you better pictures tomorrow night if needed. E-mail me at wasteddough@comcast.net for pictures.

Rear deck carpet is available as are the covers for the seat belts and third brake light cover.

4 wheels, center caps, used tiger paw tires with tread left - 200.00

Last edited:
It has rubber mats when I bought it. Check Ebay. You can probably find an OEM set. A guy was selling a ton of them a couple months ago.

More stuff

More stuff ready for sale.....

89 drivers door - really good condition. One rust spot on the outside about the center of the door. No window motor, but glass is included and the mirror too, if needed. Pick-up only. With the mirror and glass - 100.00 picked up in Joliet, IL.

Gray A-pillar trim, good condition
4 JBL speaker pods SOLD
rear corner lights SOLD
auto dimming mirror
rear trunklid w or w/o center panel in great shape

Complete JBL set-up from trunk - to be listed on Ebay SOLD

Complete pedal assembly - to be listed on Ebay. 80.00

Misc. gray interior trim: kick panels, quarter panels, rear deck carpet, seat belts and covers, third brake light and cover, door panels, lighted visors with screws.

Make offers on the parts you want. I need to move all the parts in this car ASAP!!!

Thanks,
Todd
wasteddough@comcast.net

tydlwavs5jgy on Ebay

Last edited:
Rear deck carpet is available as are the covers for the seat belts and third brake light cover.

4 wheels, center caps, used tiger paw tires with tread left - 200.00

Assuming that is without the rims.?.?

What of the back seat?

Transmission?

Take the cowl as well and a vacuum line if available.

Let me know I can come up and get them this weekend. Give me a total price.

Last edited:
That price for wheels is with the tires. The trans is sold as mentioned in the original post. No cowl on the car when I bought it.

200 for the wheels and tires if you want them. Located in Joliet, IL. Add another 40 for the back seat. 100 for the complete set.

Assuming that is without the rims.?.?

What of the back seat?

Transmission?

Take the cowl as well and a vacuum line if available.

Let me know I can come up and get them this weekend. Give me a total price.

Back