Parting: 89 SC 5-speed

taillight panel - another set of corners is also available for 16.00 plus shipping. I have one more rear light panel.

wheels - more pics....found one spot of LIGHT rash. These wheels are from my 1991 and I no longer need/want them. Two of the tires are decent, but they appear to have cracking around the outside of the tread. Wheels are in good shape. I will only sell these with the tires mounted. Center caps included. Light scratching on the caps. I was asking 200 for the other set with usable tires from my 89. I will take 100 for these wheels and tires. Local pick-up preferred. I will ship at the buyers expense.

Parts car is located in Joliet, IL.

FRONT BUMPER IS STILL HERE. Two guys flaked out on me with this thing. It's in good shape and the curb lights are still attached. See earlier in thread for pictures. Asking 80.00 obo for the bumper.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
longblock with crank pulley, timing ring cover, oil pan, water pump $180.00 pick-up in Joliet, IL. (see earlier in thread for pictures)

auto dimming rear view mirror $25.00 plus shipping

car is still here.

I need to move the remaining chassis/interior parts SOON!!!

If you need any misc interior items please e-mail or reply here. I have my own UPS account and shipping will be very reasonable on all parts.

Thanks,
Todd
wasteddough@comcast.net

could u pull the multi function switch (turn signals, wipers, brights) and see if it has the blue module with CAD in the serial # ??

thanks

I plan to work on the car again this weekend to pull some of the requested parts. I've been VERY busy lately.

I do have both doors, but I will not ship them. Pick-up the weekend of NMRA Joliet is available. The car is located less than 5 miles from the race track.

-Todd

All parts removed from an 89 5 speed. The following items are now ready for a quick sale:

Gray glove box door with lock and handle $15.00
Electric trunk pop button $5.00
Third brake light assembly with cover and seat belt covers (gray) $10.00
Passenger side dew wipes, inside & outside $40.00
Stock wheels with caps $100.00

Complete 5 speed pedal assembly $90.00

Buyer to pay full shipping. Please make reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
Todd,

Is the dash available and if so could you send me some pics of the top let me know if it has any cracks.

Thanks,

Todd

more pictures

balancer - sold
antenna - sold
gas door
rear view mirror (couple small scratches in glass) - sold
ICRM

Last edited:
more pictures

crank sensor
IRS subframe w/ ADDCO rear sway bar