94-95 sc

pock1

sup my fellow scers im parting out a 94-95 sc automatic. i just got it in 2 day, car has blown h\gs with a 100k on the clock ,has off white ext. cream\mocha intioer. all of the seats are in good shape cept for the driver{has rips,worn out on bolster, motor maybe shot.i would fix the car myself but has no time .pics will be up in a day or 2. im in ny all parts are up for grabs.m\os \checks only.

Dan has been looking for a good set of rims locally.. what kinda shape are they in, if they are nice im sure he'll scoop um up off of you.. and maybe motor for paul o0o

Last edited:
Sc Rims

thats the only thing i may not sell is the stock sc rims {may wanna put them on my 90 lol}.pics...........

more pics

taillites ,trunk are in good shape,also rear n front bumpers are n good shape. thx tony

sc pics

here are more pics. these pics were taken by my celly wow u mean to tell me its paying for itself:eek:

folding rear seat in good shape? how much for the rear seat and all the L brackets and what not to put in a LX pics would be great too thanks

94-95 sc pics

more pics on the way. i just got the car so tearing it down will be in a few weeks. who ever send funds 1 will gets 1 dibbs.thx tony my neibors hate me:eek: to many cars, parts .lol:D

94 Sc

was pulling parts 2 day, this iz a 94 sc {looked at the dealer stamp on driver door}. more pics.thx tony.

Back