94-95 sc

manny's

Do you still have the 94/95 exhaust manifolds?

yes i have 1 round here some where. i have the side with the egr n rubber hose conneted in front of me(was checking parts lol). if i can find the other side $75 shipped.thx tony.

motor mounts

Do you still have the motor mounts? I need the lower portion steel. shipped to 55744, Thanks Kurt

those were shot. sorry. whats left of the motor and car went to the junk man a few weeks ago........................another 94 sc on its way in. thx tony.

I skimmed thru the posts to see if you have it... and I didnt see where anyone requested it but I need a neutral balanced flexplate. Would you still have it and if so how much shipped to 35209?

part

I skimmed thru the posts to see if you have it... and I didnt see where anyone requested it but I need a neutral balanced flexplate. Would you still have it and if so how much shipped to 35209?

where is this part located? is it between the tranny and the motor? if so i have 1 from my 90 sc for $35 shipped. let me know. thx tony.

sc parts

hi d i wasn't sure what part u needed , if it the thin metal peice that sep the motor n tranny $35 shipped, if its the parts with the teeth on it(heavy ) $50 shipped. i forgot the name of it lol .:rolleyes:

thats ok dude... ive decided to go w/someone else. If you dont know what a flex plate is... then I'll go w/someone who knows what they are talking about... no hard feelings... just wanna make sure that if i send out the 50.00 I get what i pay for the first time around.

94 sc

i still have a few parts left from the 94 sc........front bumpercover with airdamn , full set of gfx (in pearlwhite) front abs hubs,with sensers$130 shipped in US. rear tan seats(non fold in tan. rear speaker covers(tan).driver air bag with sc emblem in blk, passenger air bag in tan, air bag module(blue)thats in the pass compartment.radio suround in blk,cluster suround in blk. make offers . thx tony.

Last edited:
i still have a few parts left from the 94 sc........front bumpercover with airdamn , full set of gfx (in pearlwhite) front abs hubs,with sensers$130 shipped in US. rear tan seats(non fold in tan. rear speaker covers(tan).driver air bag with sc emblem in blk, passenger air bag in tan, air bag module(blue)thats in the pass compartment.radio suround in blk,cluster suround in blk. male offers . thx tony.

Tony, do I read that to say you havethe original JBL radio/cd player? Do you also have the odometer stuff? Mine stopped working.

Ira

94 sc

Tony, do I read that to say you havethe original JBL radio/cd player? Do you also have the odometer stuff? Mine stopped working.

Ira

hi ira the cluster was sold, this 94 didn't have no radio at all.i have the feactory system from 89-92 and a factory c/d from a 92 sc. pics of them are on the 89 blk sc for parts post.thx t.

hi ira the cluster was sold, this 94 didn't have no radio at all.i have the feactory system from 89-92 and a factory c/d from a 92 sc. pics of them are on the 89 blk sc for parts post.thx t.

Okay Tony. I'll take a look.

Ira

i still have a few parts left from the 94 sc........front bumpercover with airdamn , full set of gfx (in pearlwhite) front abs hubs,with sensers$130 shipped in US. rear tan seats(non fold in tan. rear speaker covers(tan).driver air bag with sc emblem in blk, passenger air bag in tan, air bag module(blue)thats in the pass compartment.radio suround in blk,cluster suround in blk. male offers . thx tony.

mm hmm something funny going on here ..... :p

Back