Ima gunna go to Carlyle...hoouck hoouck..

D

Deep6

Ima gunna go to Carlyle...hoouck hoouck..

Hey all,

I got my Sh!t together finally and got the LAST room at the Super 8 motel. It's the one at 1800 harrisburg pike. Is that the same one everyone else is staying at?

Gonna roll in late friday night cause the wife has to work. But I'll try and make her get out early so we can get on the raod about 4pm, took me about 6 hours to drive on down last time.

I'm also thinking of growing a set and plunking down a run on the chassis dyno (if it'll be there again this year) just to get a good idea of a baseline my car is making.

What tools should I bring with me, in case we gotta wrench some?

Re: Ima gunna go to Carlyle...hoouck hoouck..

Joe,
You're staying at the Super 8 North. That is NOT the one everyone else is at, but it's only 5 miles away.

Ahhh, I tried....

Last year I stayed at a hotel that was a few miles away. Mapquest.com will help me out.

I KNEW there were two Super 8's down there. It wasn't just the beer playing on my imagination.

It'll be good to see you again Phil, I'll be sure to bring some of my Homebrewed beer with me for all to sample!

I am also trying to find some ways to "fix" my car up since last year (like all the little scratches and stuff, without it looking like A$$.

Should I call out the "chip wizard" for this and just be done with it?

Re: Ahhh, I tried....

Joe,
I'm at the SAME Super 8 as you are. Maybe we can park our cars next to each other.
I just let Adam Mullen have the other half of my room, if he wants it, so perhaps we'll have 3 SC's up there.

Take care,
Phil

Cool beans phil,

I'll probably roll in on Friday night. Wife has to work on friday, but I'll be sure to get a move on First thing.

BTW, the only faces I can remember from last year are< you, adam, Chuck93SC, Charles markman, George davenport, Duffy, Fred, Dennis, Pablo, Chris Mendola and of course Russ.

Actaully, now that I think about it, I remember more people than I give myself credit for LOL!

Re: Cool beans phil,

My bird isnt making it to carlise this year..still waiting for my exhaust and paint job

todd

Come on down....

Hey I thought I had the BEST looking SC out there (minus any custom paint work) until I went to carlyle last year. Boy, I found out quickly that my car looked like A$$ compared to everyone elses cars.

I'll try and make my car look a little better this time, but hell, who needs an exhaust anyway. Just tell everyone it's a special racing exahust..... :)

Back