New Post.89-93 Sc Parting Out In Ny.

yes i have 1 in titanium silver , has some scrapes, no tears underneath. where are u located?

I know this is a long shot, but do you still have this cover? If so, how much? I need one for my 90 Titanium SC and live in Upstate New York.

silver cover

I know this is a long shot, but do you still have this cover? If so, how much? I need one for my 90 Titanium SC and live in Upstate New York.

yes i still have the silver front cover. i kept it for a spare, it has scrape,scrathes.but no tears,broken tabs. it's not in the best shape as far as paint but it's a good replacement. asking $75 pick up since ur in ny.. if i have to ship.$55 greyhound, wrapping (bubble wrap)......i also have a blk front cover from my 89 sc. it has the lower courtesse lights,sc logo ,front plate lights,covers ,brakets for $175 pickup, $225 shipped..pics are on the post. thx tony.

Hey Tony,

Do you think you can make me a good deal on a 89 auto eec Mine took a dumb and now i need to fix it and also need a new trans which i am getting fixed in the nexted week

89 eec

Hey Tony,

Do you think you can make me a good deal on a 89 auto eec Mine took a dumb and now i need to fix it and also need a new trans which i am getting fixed in the nexted week

i have the 89 sc eec.make me an offer, i was looking to get $60 shipped. on the auto tranny randle b .has a few auto trannies in stock ready to ship and he is pretty reasonble. give him a shout on his post..thx tony.

89-93 sc parts updated list

89 sc running motor with 110k (short block) complete just put in and go with blower , rims n tires,front n rear covers,(blk with logo,silver no logo) rear cover (blk),eecs auto and 5-speed, 5-speed tranny(shifts good in all gears) grey cloth seats front and rear, fans ,rads, mannys, bhj balancer,gfx with monting hardware in .white,blk,red, front end parts, rear ends parts, sunroof motors,shades,(grey, blk), blk headliner with sunroof opening.make offers. thx tony.

89 sc running motor with 110k (short block) complete just put in and go with blower , rims n tires,front n rear covers,(blk with logo,silver no logo) rear cover (blk),eecs auto and 5-speed, 5-speed tranny(shifts good in all gears) grey cloth seats front and rear, fans ,rads, mannys, bhj balancer,gfx with monting hardware in .white,blk,red, front end parts, rear ends parts, sunroof motors,shades,(grey, blk), blk headliner with sunroof opening.make offers. thx tony.

how much for one of these for bad luck?

Shocks

I am very interested in the struts and springs, but I was hoping you had shocks and springs too. Do you? Can you verify what the shocks and springs are? Are they Tokico Illumina III Series?!

Thank you!

stuts/shocks

I am very interested in the struts and springs, but I was hoping you had shocks and springs too. Do you? Can you verify what the shocks and springs are? Are they Tokico Illumina III Series?!

Thank you!

on the 89 blk sc.the previous owner did away with the factory system and put reg struts and shocks(monroes-senertraks). their 3 months old.

89-93 sc parts

i still have a set of grey cloth seats in good shape, rear blk cloth top, 5-speed tranny ,short block motor (came from running 89 sc complete) front n rear bumpers covers,clusters(120mph) header panel with lights n corners,blk,white trunk with light panel, auto and 5-speed eecs,icrms. make offers. pleny of other parts in stock. goota clear some room for my other cars comming in.........96 lx 4.6 93 lx 5.0 95 sc auto. thx tony.

Got any decent usable superchargers for my 91 ?

It's got to be something I can bolt on and go. Can't afford to rebuild mine (badly leaks oil internally) after my head gasket blew and took out the radiator with it, not to mention all the other junk I had to buy too.

I don't need anything but the S/C itself. Zip is 06098

Thanks,

John

blower

Got any decent usable superchargers for my 91 ?

It's got to be something I can bolt on and go. Can't afford to rebuild mine (badly leaks oil internally) after my head gasket blew and took out the radiator with it, not to mention all the other junk I had to buy too.

I don't need anything but the S/C itself. Zip is 06098

Thanks,

John

hi john i have a few working blowers from 89-93 scs in working order. i sent u a pm. thx tony.

parting out in NY

I need the gray vinyl trim piece that holds the drivers seat control buttons. Do you have one of these?
Gerry

tony, can i get a detailed close-up of just the two buckles that bolt under the rear seat?

also, do you know if the rear seat bottom half that came with those belts had a slot for the buckles to slide through?

rear belts

tony, can i get a detailed close-up of just the two buckles that bolt under the rear seat?

also, do you know if the rear seat bottom half that came with those belts had a slot for the buckles to slide through?

hi mike i will get pics by tuesday, those rear belts came out of my 89sc with a blk leather with the slpit for the belts.

hi mike i will get pics by tuesday, those rear belts came out of my 89sc with a blk leather with the slpit for the belts.

damn, those may not work. i need buckles that did not poke through slots in the seat. rather, i need ones that just poked through where the two seat halves meet.

Back