Thread: new england SC club... event?? questions

new england SC club... event?? questions

Is there a separate website dedicated to this or a weekly/monthly e-mail or news letter? We need to get things organized here. Anyone have a list of events that are planned for the upcoming spring and summer months???

SC meets

SC Newbie Join Date: Jun 2002

SC Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have had a few meets the best one was in RI. I think Skip put that together, I went to the same cruise night for five years. A few SCs showed up but not many. The best way ( I think) is to find a weekly cruise and say I will be at the cruise on that night hope to see some SCs there. Then no one does a lot of work for nothing. If we had a SC car club, with people that had a lot of time to put meets together that would be one thing but we don't. I have and will continue to post on our web page cruises and car shows that I will be going to. There is a great one in Wallingford CT at a dyno shop they for the show let you dyno your car for free. The high school in Meriden CT had a burn out pit bring your gas mask and laugh your superchargers off I will post them hope to see some SC this summer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by PETEp : 01-21-2007 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks alot Pete. Any feedback is better then none. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your posts and pictures. Unfortunately i have'nt the spare time either. Perhaps if i win powerball i'll create an exclusive SC NewEngland club. Have a good weekend.

We have had a few meets the best one was in RI. I think Skip put that together, I went to the same cruise night for five years. A few SCs showed up but not many. The best way ( I think) is to find a weekly cruise and say I will be at the cruise on that night hope to see some SCs there. Then no one does a lot of work for nothing. If we had a SC car club, with people that had a lot of time to put meets together that would be one thing but we don't. I have and will continue to post on our web page cruises and car shows that I will be going to. There is a great one in Wallingford CT at a dyno shop they for the show let you dyno your car for free. The high school in Meriden CT had a burn out pit bring your gas mask and laugh your superchargers off I will post them hope to see some SC this summer!

Last edited by PETEp : 01-21-2007 at 08:00 PM.[/QUOTE]

We will get together...however, we need a spring first. Weather is still awful.......and besides...my car isn't put together yet.

Is your car EVER put together??
    Brian Oatway
    '94 SC 2.6KB C4 Auto
    9.956 @ 135.12 mph 1.364 60'
    514rwhp/460rwtq
    "Super Uber Club Member" - per Ira
    SCCoA Member # 705

um,,actually,,,,NO. LOL.

and I AM reaching my peak frustration levels again. You don't know how many times I have told myself to just sell it and get a nice Mark VIII or something.

~sigh~

ok guys im going to try to get the ball rolling on this.
    spring has sprung finally
    my ncar comes out of the shop tomarrow then its time to start with the restor and mods

but i would like to start planning a time a place in the near future
    if anyone has any ideas about a place let me know an dw can figure out a day we can all work with

New thread started.