Thunderbird sc parking signs for sale

redtbirdsc

Hello
I have several parking signs for sale. They are 12"x18" .040 aluminum, white baked enamel finish, and 6 year outdoor durable vinyl.Signs of this type normaly go for $20-$25 + shipping but due to a supplier error (they dont have the rounded corners) I will let them go for $17+ shipping or $30 for 2. I also have several mustang signs for sale also.
PM me for payment info.
Thanks
Chris
IM000304.JPG

Last edited:
will give you 17.00 shipped for one

Hello
I have several parking signs for sale. They are 12"x18" .040 aluminum, white baked enamel finish, and 6 year outdoor durable vinyl.Signs of this type normaly go for $20-$25 + shipping but due to a supplier error (they dont have the rounded corners) I will let them go for $17+ shipping or $30 for 2. I also have several mustang signs for sale also.
PM me for payment info.
Thanks
Chris
IM000304.JPG

do you take paypal// zip is 19030 pa:D

I want one. What's shipping to N5V-1J8 up here in Canada....where it is starting to snow again!:rolleyes:

I will check the shipping to canada first thing in the morning (post office closed all ready)
It started snowing here again too :mad: . I was so ready for the nice weather too

Price Update

Hello everyone,
I am gonna change the price for the signs since I didnt realize that shipping them was so much.
New price is 1 sign for $20 shipped or 2 signs for $35 shipped.
Thanks
Chris

Back