Custom Thunderbird Meet

PjsBird

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I am trying to get a meet together in california. I am from Vancouver BC, and want to see some other custom birds. The meet is gonna be at the summer madness show in bakersfeild California, June 8-10. This is gonna be the first official baggedbirds meet, and would like to extend the invite to all thunderbirds.

For more information, please see the following thread: http://baggedbirds.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=989

And for any ideas relating to this meet, please let us know your interested here: http://baggedbirds.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1280

I wanna see an awesome thunderbird turnout. Dont let me down. If i can make the 20hr trek from vancouver BC, than you guys have no excuses.

Thanks for your time guys, hope to see you all there....

Off work, I'm in.

If I can get the time off work, I will also make the 18hr drive (I drive fast) from Vancouver BC. It would be nice to meet some sccoa/baggedbird members, I cannot see myself driving to the shootout but going to California is reasonable. So if some sccoa members attended it would be a bonus.

Hope to see you all in Bakersfield.

-Andrew

andrew

Andrew? as in andrew88 from sccowc? It would be awesome for you to come down too. but i figure we should caravan down. mke a group trip of it.so if you come down thats 3 birds from BC for sure.

its gonna be a hell of a party. be awesome to hav you with us. plus, you can pick all the guysbrains about getting your car on the pavement...

I never know what to put as a title so I am going to put this

Ya man, Andrew88/Andrew89sc or whatever you want to call me. I think it would be a blast to go as a group, ~~~~ I'm just getting excited talking about it...so ya count me in 100%, 3 B.C. birds, I WILL get the time off work np. I was hoping to get my bird bagged prior to then, but I don’t want to rush a job and then have something break on the way down, I also think the information that the bagged bird guys would provide would be very helpful to me..so perhaps I will hold off on the bags till then.

I will begin to gather cash for the trip supplies, ie, Beer and fast food.

CU at CFP

-Andrew

Or not show up even though they are local. I'll be there with some more people. :D

- Dan

Or not show up even though they are local. I'll be there with some more people. :D

- Dan

Yeah we're like the no-show state. LOL

I've been to meets where atleast 6 of us where supposed to show up and only 2 of us showed:rolleyes:

*Porckchopp is the one who flakes most of the time*

LOL, yeah I know how that goes. People talk about meeting all the time and when it comes time they dont show. This way we have 2 months advance notice !!! Plenty of time to get ready and plan ahead.
We have people coming from Canada .. thats quite a drive. Im coming from San Jose, so its about 4-5 hours for me, but Ive been to a bunch of So-Cal shows.

- Dan

Back