Thread: 17 with a new SC

17 with a new SC

hey im 17 and I just bought myself a 90' tbird SC. its got 169,000 kms on it and I am the second owner. Its got afew small problems but most are fixed now,the car sat in a shop for 4 years!! I also just bought some chrome 17 inch cobra r rims, i think i should have auctually bought 18' rims now but o well lol. i think the car looks to big for the 17's. This car is not lowerd and i dont know if i should do it or not!!!!!! this car is more than i could ask for for a first car it hauls ~~~. i am happy with my decision this is an all around awesome car.

Congrats!...a 255/50/17 tire will fit in there lovely..The 245/45/17's look to small indeed
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

Talking ~Congrats on ur New Bird!~

Congrats on the purchase of ur new bird!!
    Welcome to the club, these cars are awsome and are well worth buying and fixing up!
    I've had mine for a year now. It was given to me by my mother.
    It's a '95 and only has 60k miles on it. I've had a few minor problems myself but other than that it hauls ~~~ and is hella fun to drive.
    Take Care.

-CCC
    Last edited by carcrazychik666; 04-11-2007 at 02:30 PM.

S. C.

Welcome to the site and the MN-12 world.

Quote Originally Posted by carcrazychik666 View Post
    Congrats on the purchase of ur new bird!!
    Welcome to the club, these cars are awsome and are well worth buying and fixing up!
    I've had mine for a year now. It was given to me by my mother.
    It's a '95 and only has 60k miles on it. I've had a few minor problems myself but other than that it hauls ~~~ and is hella fun to drive.
    Take Care.

-CCC
    Gina, can you please switch to some darker colour of your font!!! Red kills my eyes, also, looks like a note from a teacher... or something))))

Quote Originally Posted by Payton View Post
    Gina, can you please switch to some darker colour of your font!!! Red kills my eyes, also, looks like a note from a teacher... or something))))
    Thanks honey