An MP 10% Crank Pulley and A Cam

CMac89

Like the title says. They are both unused, as well. My PayPal email is cmac455@yahoo.com. Money orders are acceptable.

The crank pulley, again, is brand new NEVER USED. I would like $150 plus shipping for this item.

The camshaft is a new regrind still in the box. I would like to get $150 shipping included.

Specs out, at fifty thousandths:

224/230 duration
.578/.588 lift
112 ICL
112 LSA

I do not have any pictures of these items. They are both new so just find some pictures on any SC retail site.

Last edited:
Any beehive spring with a coil bind rate at around 1.060 or so. It depends on if you are just installing the cam without doing anything to the heads or not.

Well I currently have a lot of 7 mm titanium valves but am looking at 6's instead. Have a few cores to use for a good build.

Any info from Comp on the cam? Any possible computer issues etc?

You can machine the heads or use a taller valve such as a sbc valve to get whatever installed height necessary.

Nothing is needed from Comp other than the regrind service. Depending on what modifications you have determines whether or not you should get a tune. Porting heads and using a decent sized cam, a tune will be necessary.

Is there enough room to swap a cam without removing the engine? I have never swapped a cam on anything other than a OHC engine.

Jason

Jason best way to know is mesure the distance from the front of the cylinder heads forward at the waterpump forward as compared to the length of the block. If there is more room to the front you are good to go , I think you are you can remove the timing case cover and go for it.

You are most likely going to have to remove the rad as well in order to be able to pull out the old and install the new.

I considered the cam as well but it is really big and the recommendation is for a computer reprogram and we do not have anyone interested in or capable of doing that here.

Back