SC & MN12 Parts - Large Inventory

Well thats good to know about the 35th seats lol :(. Well for the time being im not completly opposed to some in tact seats in black. i know it wont be right but it will get me by.

Bumping this to the top, and:

TO EVERYONE:

I will be out of town from Thursday (4/17) until Tuesday (4/22). Please email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com with any parts requests. I'll answer all emails in order as soon as I get back into town.

Thanks,
Rod

pulleys

Wouldn't happen to ave a set of scp aluminum underdrive pulleys for 90 model SC. Or bhj balancer. Shipped to 78218. Long shot but y not.

Thanks, John

Rod, do you have or have you seen burgandy door sill trim for a 94 and up? I did the seatbelt swap (thanks for the writeup BTW) and those are the only pieces I need. On my donor car they were scratched up pretty bad. It's the piece that goes around the seatbelt anchors and along the door sill. Many trips tho the junkyard and I can't find any.

-Jeremy

fender badges

I've been looking for some 40th Anny badges for my 95'. Hell, I might even consider buying the whole fenders if you got them. Quote for shipping to 95648 if avail. Thx , Justin

Sorry Jeremy, I haven't gotten my hands on a 94+ with burgundy interior yet. If I come across any, I'll let you know.

Sorry Justin, I don't have a pair of those available.

-Rod

Back