SC & MN12 Parts - Large Inventory

parts

I need one rear 99-04 mustang cobra hub 5.4.5 boltpatern. My car has one OEM hub that came with the car. I have all 4 cobra wheels.

Last edited:
Seat

I'm Looking for a black 92 drivers seat. (or just the part where you place your butt) You got?

Last edited:
Trades?

I have some parts that I might consider trading for a better supercharger,mine is making noise from the front and I don't want to rebuild it myself.(Will if I have to)
I have an almost complete second motor(rods shot) to trade out of a 90 S/CThe crank I have has been reground .030 under on the rods and I have all new bearings for it. I have the inter cooler and radiator (Auto-Trans) all tubes and such for Supercharger. I also have the mass air sensor and a nearly complete wiring harness.
Can we come to some terms?
olderthandirt

I have some titanium interior parts, however I do not have a good set of SC seats available at this time, if that is what you're asking.

passenger side door caymen green

If you don't already know, I part out MN12's (and build them when I have time ). I currently carry parts from 89-97 3.8L N/A's, 94-97 4.6L's, 89-93 SC's (auto's only), and 93-94 Mark 8's. I try to keep between 10 – 12 parts cars in stock at all times, along with three MN12 parts rooms in my shop, so I usually have what you’re looking for. Most of my prices are not set in stone either, feel free to make offers (especially on big items such as motors, seats, etc.). I also consider trades, so let me know what you have. Check the for sale forum, I often run sales on parts that I have an abundance of.

I don't currently stock any 94-95 SC, 91-93 5.0L, or 5-speed specific parts (145 MPH speedos, 5-speed consoles, etc).

I also sell parts on ebay frequently under the name of "racecougar".

Please email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com to request parts or to get more information and pics of parts. Please provide me with your zip code when you request parts, so that I may provide you with shipped prices.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, MO, and welcome people to stop by and see my projects or pick up parts. Just contact me first so that I know you're coming.

Thanks,
Rod

Looking for a 1993 t-bird door preferably caymen green paint code (DA) in mint condition no rust. send pictures to ( rmagyor@zoominternet.net) also tan door panel passenger side no tabs broken.

I am in need of the 2 bolts that bolt the tranny crossmember mounting plate to the tranny, the bolts for the differential carrier bushings, and the cup washer and bolts for the tranny crossmember bushings. I misplaced the tranny bolts and snapped 1 of the diff carrier bolts. I bought the mount package from SCP and it comes with round bushings for the crossmember. I can't use the inserts because my bolts are the older style with those welded on.

Back