It Is True This Forum Is Dead

no prickracings Richard they just dont want to deal with you . lol
move to so calif ill except you i think of you as a son ,

you son of s b-t ch, lol naw really sometimes people are just busy of dont post because everything is going great

no prickracings Richard they just dont want to deal with you . lol
move to so calif ill except you i think of you as a son ,

you son of s b-t ch, lol naw really sometimes people are just busy of dont post because everything is going great

well no one ever writes in here but me ya know

Dr. Phil proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to
finish all the things you have started and never finished."
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started
and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I
finished off 23 Coors Lights, a bottle of Absolute,
a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac
prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of
chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this on
to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.

this has absolutly nothing to do with this post but hey its better than Richard posting

Dr. Phil proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to
finish all the things you have started and never finished."
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started
and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I
finished off 23 Coors Lights, a bottle of Absolute,
a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac
prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of
chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this on
to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.

this has absolutly nothing to do with this post but hey its better than Richard posting
Manny you are not that funny so how are your tires holding up do you need new ones if so i can check this site from work so i could give you prices better and easyer

I will be in the market for 15x32 tires and 15x15 centerlines im gonna cut and weld sc centers into them so they look like a big set of sc wheels and narrowing up a set for the front

to fit 72 torino bolt pattern im dropping a 9 inch in my sc when i four link it and tub it .

planning a 460 8/71 blown engine swap.

for my project 9 sec tbird.

Planning on moving back to Tucson this summer. Hopefully it will happen. There used to be a bunch of Zona guys and gals. They used to have yearly meets. Don't know what happened.

guy in cali jsut ran a 9/71 in a 3.8

jim demmit jr ? demming something like that

I will be in the market for 15x32 tires and 15x15 centerlines im gonna cut and weld sc centers into them so they look like a big set of sc wheels and narrowing up a set for the front

to fit 72 torino bolt pattern im dropping a 9 inch in my sc when i four link it and tub it .

planning a 460 8/71 blown engine swap.

for my project 9 sec tbird.

its sure is dead round here!

I see an SC every once in a while in the valley. Not many around but there are at least a 100.

Down here in Tucson I have only seen four maybe five!

Thats not a lot of cars left. I saw a lot of Scs get sent to the crusher during the housing boom years of 2004-2008. Now I rarely see an SC in the yard, which means either most are gone or whats left is trying to keep them from the crusher.

Still some Sc`s out there

Hi, friends:cool: Just bought a 90 sc and looking for an after-marketket cobra r hood and lights from a 96 and bumper from a 95 plus a decklid from a bird with the led lit lights across the back. I`m in Goodyear any places around:confused:

Hi, friends:cool: Just bought a 90 sc and looking for an after-marketket cobra r hood and lights from a 96 and bumper from a 95 plus a decklid from a bird with the led lit lights across the back. I`m in Goodyear any places around:confused:

Hey I have a 94 SC back bumper Im in phoenix come by and take a look at it I'm asking $75 for it.

Back